Motivation!!

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 6, 2014 3:35pm
via Android

I'm new on this app. And I like that you can ask other people for help. I need motivation and energy to get up in the morning and go to the gym. I do boxing 3 times a week but for the other days I want to work out so I can lose weight not maintain it. Any ideas? I eat healthy and take mult vitamins but still feel blah every morning.

07 Jul
You could take energy supplements right when u wake up thats what I do and helps me and makes it easier to keep working out instead of wanting to stop
07 Jul
What do you recommended the only thing I take before workout is whey protein . I haven't tried anything else beside fruit.
07 Jul
Super Energy up – Natural Energy Multi Vitamin
07 Jul
Try with organic burst products go on organicburst.com ...they are so natural and taste
08 Jul
try to take a shower first thing after you get up from bed. and if posible try it cold. it will give u an energy boost.
Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 6, 2014 5:10pm
via Android

Good morning. ...hope I'm not intruding here but I was just wondering. ...you say you feel blah in the morning....might it be because you are not getting the full 8 hours of sleep you need?

06 Jul
Its okay lol. And you will reach your goal to. Good luck!!!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 6, 2014 5:18pm
via Android

I go to bed early to get at least 8 but sometimes I wake up before at 7 hours. But never get less or more than that.

Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 6, 2014 7:28pm
Hello again Amanda... Sorry for the delay in responding to you but I'm by no means an expert but it has been said that not getting enough sleep has an effect on our ability to lose or even maintain a healthy weight as well as our ability to be as productive through out the day. I'm almost willing to bet you here that the one hour of sleep that you are missing out on is having a greater effect on your ability to get around and feel motivated in the morning than you or I might think. That might just be a good place to start. :-) PS... please keep me posted on how you are progressing....i would really love to know how it's going for you in the meantime you keep jabbing away (pun intended) at those extra pounds keep your head up and rock on !!! I have an awfully strong suspicion that your are going to reach your goals and crush any lingering doubts that you may have in the process !!! Best wishes to you keep up the workouts and the hard work and never ever lose sight of your goals !!!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 6, 2014 7:37pm
via Android

Thanks I don't know how to get the extra hour when I can never sleep in. Or when i wake up early I can't fall back to sleep. Thanks for the motivation. I'm kinda doubting I will reach my goal been trying to all summer and all I have done is maintained the same weight. I haven't even lost 3 pounds and I'm on a strict diet so that's why i wanted the extra push to got to the gym. Lol

Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 6, 2014 8:27pm
via Android

Lol !!! Well I definitely know what you are experiencing. ..I'm the same way I wake up and can't get back to sleep it seems like every night. ..my mind just seems to start racing when I wake up and it just won't stop. Have you tried a natural sleep aid....ie..melatonin...my wife takes it and swears by it....i on the other hand am just a little bit stubborn....lol...once again though Kayleigh I am not a doctor so please consult your physician should you decide to try it. ..like I said though it is a natural supplement.

06 Jul
Iv heard of that. But never tried it. I use to have bad sleeping problems a couple years back Bc someone broke in my house so I started taking the naturals sleeping pills but after a while I think my body got use to them Bc I it started to affect me during the day. So I got off them and never tried sleeping pills again. Lol. Thanks for all this advice.
Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 6, 2014 8:32pm
via Android

Jiminy Cricket Amanda. .. I am so so sorry for mistyping your name....i am so sorry I got distracted while typing your message !!!! Jiminy Cricket I am so so sorry !!!!

Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 6, 2014 8:35pm
via Android

By the way !!!!  YOU WILL REACH YOUR GOAL !!!!! You and I both will make sure of it !!!! No lingering doubts here. ...ok !!!
:-)

Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 6, 2014 8:52pm
Ok Amanda....let's do this young lady. ..i have no idea which time zone you live in...I'm in the central time zone. ..regardless of the day or hour you let me know when you are heading to gym and when you are done and I will do likewise in doing so we will not only hold one another accountable but we will motivate one another as well!!! What do you say ?
06 Jul
Okay and I'm in central to. I can do that.
Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 6, 2014 9:14pm
Hey there Amanda. ..sorry to bother you again I have no idea what supplements you are taking but I was just going to mention something that a police officer at my gym told me about supplements...he said that he doesn't recommend taking them because they cause you to retain water I take a vitamin drink myself and that's about it except for some cinnamon pills to keep my blood sugar levels down...but you might think about that as well...take care of yourself young lady and I am very much looking forward to seeing and hearing about your results !!!
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jul 7, 2014 12:48am
via Android

If your are on instgram follow fitness pages like extremotivation & buttbuilding

Image_thumb
157 Posts
Jul 7, 2014 2:59am
via Android

A shower and a pot of coffee are what gets me going in the morning.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51