Muffin Top

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 6, 2014 7:04pm
via Android

So I don't have the best motivation in the world but I have fully decided that this muffin top of mine has got to go. I'm fairly average built I'm my opinion although others say I'm slim. I need some help on what workouts get rid of the muffin top horror the fastest because my motivation drops quickly if I don't see a result.

Any help is great and thanks in advance!

06 Jul
Stay away from sugars, unneeded carbs, processed foods and most breads and you drop weight quick. The best way to lose weight for an unmotivated person is find something that is entertaining and is physically intensive. I.E. Rock climbing, racquetball, olympic and strongman workouts, basketball, swimming, etc. I get lost in these activities and usually burn a lot more than I had planned to. I've lost 3-4 lbs in a day playing racquetball and rock climbing.
06 Jul
Oh sugar is my weakness. Soda or chocolate which I eat less of and red bull and coffee. I'm strong-willed but weak against sugar
06 Jul
Sugar is gonna add more fat than anything. You will drop lbs QUICK if you drop your sugar serving. Given, you don't have thyroid issues.
06 Jul
I don't think I have thyroid problems. I'm fairly healthy I think. But I am tired or feel crappy alot. Usually takes almost all day before I feel okay then end up staying up late at night because I can't sleep.
06 Jul
I have vast amount of experience in fitness. I can give you my email or number if you want and help you through the process?
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 6, 2014 7:39pm
via Android

Girl I'm feeling the same way been trying to get rid of mine since beginning of June. And every person I know that is a gym freak all say running, cardio and diet. And I been doing all that and still nothing. My motivation is down to so your not alone. Lol

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 6, 2014 7:48pm
via Android

Losing a muffin top doesn't happen overnight. I am not sure about workout to help other than those crunches where you touch opposite elbows to knees.

With hard work comes great results.
Fit is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Don't wish for it, work for it.
Don't expect to see a change if you don't make one.
When you feel like quitting, think about why you started!
MAKE THINGS HAPPEN

06 Jul
Well I need some help with motivation then I suppose. I do good for about 2 weeks then it dies off. And my work schedule doesn't help either :/
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 6, 2014 8:04pm
via Android

No soda, not even diet soda. If you must eat chocolate, only eat it once or twice a week and only eat the suggested serving size. I've also heard dark chocolate is better for you, but I'm not 100% sure. Red bull is a no no and coffee is okay if it's black, as in no sugars and/or creamers/milk

06 Jul
Ah your killing me :-)
06 Jul
Haha sorry, but it's just about the only way. Unless of course you workout like a fiend, then you can possibly enjoy the yummy stuff
06 Jul
Chocolate I can cut out for the most part. Dark chocolate is has antioxidants so it is better bit others sugars are hard as crap
06 Jul
I totally understand. I love carbs so that's my biggest challenge
06 Jul
Have you tried Pilates? At least that and jogging are the ones that have worked better for me. You need to practice a lot of patience and determination if you really want results.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 6, 2014 8:06pm
via Android

Look up motivational/inspirational quotes/pics and print them out and put them in places where you'll see them for sure. Best places are all over kitchen, especially on the fridge. In the fridge on "naughty" foods. On the mirror you use to get ready with and as a wallpaper for your phone and computer.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51