How many days ?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 7, 2014 2:55am
via Android

I used to not to workout at all for at least 4 or 5 months and I am gained some weight so I need to lose it again how many days should I workout and what are the best workouts to do ?

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 7, 2014 3:10am
via Android

At least 3 days a week. But depends on your body Bc working 3 days a week for me with diet only maintained my weight so I had to jump it up to 5 sometimes 6 days a week. Just start off with a couple days first then build your way up. Also walking/jogging good way to start or a cardio class. I do boxing good stress reliever lol

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 7, 2014 3:12am
via Android

Thanks and I have got a treadmill how often should I use it

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 7, 2014 3:14am
via Android

I usually try and walk 2 miles 3 days a week since boxing is the other 3 days. I mean if you can do it everyday then great do it but at least 3 days. The more days the faster the results but also remember to watch your diet, if you don't diet you won't see any results.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 7, 2014 3:16am
via Android

Can u please tell me agood deit

07 Jul
Limit processed foods, eat more fruits and vegetables, choose whole grains over white grains and drink water, tea etc. instead of juice and pop. Small changes lead to big results.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 7, 2014 3:19am
via Android

Any body know a way to get taller fast bcuz i am 15 and I am 141 cm and my weight is about 80 pounds (38 kilos )

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 7, 2014 3:21am
via Android

Its pretty easy. Try not to eat to many calories. Find out on my fitness pal of how many calories you should eat to lose weight. This is also a good app to keep track of calories. Just stay away from sugar, fast food, beer, bread, all the junk stuff. And eat vegetables, a lil fruit, chicken it has good amounts of protein that builds muscles. Just Google foods that will help you lose weight and try to stick to that list. You can do it, you won't see results quickly but you have to be patient.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51