What to listen to while working out

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 8, 2014 4:12pm
via Android

What is your favorite kind of music to listen to while you wor out? I have a playlist but I'm getting tired of the same old songs, please comment down your favorite songs at the moment!

These were my favorite for the longest time:
☆She Wolf - David Guetta
☆Love Don't Die - The Fray
☆Going Under - Evanescence
☆Wake Me Up - Avicii
☆Hey Brother - Avicii
☆... Can't think of any other right now

08 Jul
My favorites are will.i.am- fall down and Kanye west- amazing, not big fan of Kanye but this song gets me going.
08 Jul
Thank you Larissa!
08 Jul
These are my favorite : Eminem - Till i Colapse, Beyoncé - Get me bodied, Mc Hammer - Can't touch this, Jay-Z - 99 problems, Georges Michael - Wake me Up, Iggy Azaela - Fancy
08 Jul
I like listening to The Hives... It's an indie rock band I also recommend you to look for workout playlists on spotify, they are often very good and updated ;)
08 Jul
Thank you very much for your help! Ill check Spotify out :))
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 8, 2014 10:42pm
via Android

I search "workout music" on youtube, that's all :-) or sometimes I listen my favourtie songs by Linkin Park :-)

Image_thumb
288 Posts
Jul 10, 2014 10:15am
via Android

Kelly clarkson her songs catch my breath, people like us, stronger, if i can't have you. Avril songs rock n roll, what the hell, euro music will be alice deejay, jk song radio n go on, cascada because the night, everytime we touch, threedays grace songs never too late, animal i have become, home, pain, riot, i hate everything, finger eleven songs goodtimes, onething, parlized, ashlee simpson, outta my head, boyfriend, system of a down, chop soy n byob, the killers, somebody told me, m.bright side n when you are young, flo rida low, elvlator, timberland the way i are, nelly furtado say it right, the cores breathless, michell branch are you happy now, you every where, are you wanted, shinay that don't impress me much

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jul 11, 2014 4:34am
via Android

Linkin Park, but I'm sort of old haha

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jul 11, 2014 5:48am
via Android

I like to use Google play all access...Just search workout music & every once in a while I'll change it up & use my fit music app....you can search by ganre & bpms, pretty cool

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 11, 2014 11:08am
via Android

I love the "cardio" playlist on spotify, you really should check it out :-)

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 11, 2014 12:08pm
via Android

Thank you all so much!!! Ill make a new playlist with all your suggestions, you are awesome

11 Jul
MahdiKahiri

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51