NEED MOTIVATION PLEASE!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 10, 2014 1:31pm
via Android

Just starting to workout again. I have healthy spurts but then i fall off the wagon for a few weeks and i am right back where i started. I have tried switching my workouts so i don't get board with them but i guess that's not the problem. I NEED MOTIVATION!

10 Jul
Well im here if you need me!! I go through the same phases. Just know you can do it!!!! My motivation is that im tired of complaining, about things that are fixable.. I just want a toned belly, so im not stopping until I reach goal. So keep saying to yourself FAILURE is not an OPTION!! :))
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 10, 2014 1:47pm
via iOS
I am happy to motivate anyone that needs it. Just think about the body you want. When you look in the mirror see the body you want and keep thinkng about it. Really importantly think about how much better you will feel. You will be able to do so much more. You might start off slow, but it won't take long to see a real improvement in your fitness, and that will feel great! Let me know if you need anything and feel free to follow. 
10 Jul
I will go and find a few now thanks a lot! :)
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 10, 2014 1:48pm
via iOS
Also it helps to follow people that can support you, so get following a few people that you think can inspire you to continue.
10 Jul
Thanks for the advice. I think the problem is i have been looking in the mirror for 10years wishing for that perfect small body. To me it seems it doesn't matter what the scale says im never satisfied with my body. I think that's why i give up. Even when the numbers go down i don't love my body.
10 Jul
I know exactly how you feel. I do exactly the same thing but i am not giving up this time. I am changing my life style permanently so there is nothing to give up on. Don't see what you are doing as a temporary diet. See it as a permanent life style change, that way you can't give up because you are not on a diet.
10 Jul
Thanks i really appreciate it!
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Jul 10, 2014 5:31pm
via Android

Hi kaitlin. Heres a motivational quote for you

"Dont stop working on your goals because of the time it will take. Time will pass anyway".

All the best.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51