Trying to lose weight to keep up with nine children. I need motivation!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 11, 2014 3:07am
via Android

Hello,
I'm new to working out. I have nine children but by the end of the summer, I don't want to look like it. I don't have much time and I lose my excitement for working out easy(the children distract me). Any advice/ motivation/ direction you can give would be awesome.

Thanks in Advance!

Linda

Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jul 11, 2014 3:11am
via iOS
Only thing I could think is get the smaller ones in bed a little earlier and get the ones old enough involved a little let them work out with you my 5 year old gets mad if I wait till he goes to bed before I workout that's all I got cause 9 kids would be a workout in itself or work small workouts in your daily routine if ya can get alone for line ten mins a day ya need some cardio like jogging or something like that good luck stAy strong
11 Jul
It's funny you mentioned that. My daughters worked out with me tonight. We all huffed and puffed together but we did it. Thanks!
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jul 11, 2014 5:56am
via Android

Linda, first of all I wanna say I'm proud of you for taking action towards your goals!  I have three of my own and raised 3 more!  At one point all 6 at the same time for a year! Second, I'd like to encourage you to make just 5 minutes for yourself each morning to connect with your best self before you start your busy day.  Third, I would advise you get all the children involved!  Make it a family project & you are guaranteed success!  If you need help, ideas, motivation, or direction- I'd be glad to offer some for you.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 11, 2014 6:01am
via Android

Thanks. I really appreciate the advice. I'll try that later on today.

Image_thumb
100 Posts
Jul 11, 2014 7:43am
via Android

I know how you feel....
I have 5 children. ...
I do exercises at night after they sleep.....

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51