Seeing results?

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 11, 2014 2:55pm
via iOS
A lot of posts are people asking for help which is great as help is always available and i am happy to help anyone. But i thought it would be nice to have a forum where people can post their successes.

I have lost 11lb and am more defined and physically fit.

What are your successes? Don't be shy. It is great to share success and no achievement is too small.
11 Jul
I have larger shoulders. Even my mom noticed it ahah
29 Jul
I just wanted to say good job Samantha.
29 Jul
Thank you William. I have actually lost another 6lb now :) good luck to you, hope you are doing well.
30 Jul
55lbs in 6 months along with 10 inches from my waist
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 11, 2014 5:07pm
via iOS
Simon that is awesome! Well done. There is nothing better than when someone notices how you have changed.
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 11, 2014 6:13pm
via iOS
Wow that is amazing. Well done for keeping it off, that is the hardest part! I am worried about puttting weight on when i have less time to workout.
11 Jul
I've become so used to my routine that it's second nature now, you'll do fine :-)
Image_thumb
71 Posts
Jul 11, 2014 7:22pm
via Android

57lbs out  .. abs this year.. ..

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 11, 2014 11:33pm
via Android

My tummy is slimming down! When I started working out, my gut stuck out further than my boobs, and now I'm almost to the toning stage! I am so excited

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 12, 2014 12:42am
via Android

Hey .. I saw your profile and it seems that you know what you are doing ... I need some help here so can you. . Much appreciated

12 Jul
Sure send me a personal message saying what you want help with and i am sure i can try and help :)
Image_thumb
288 Posts
Jul 12, 2014 8:18am
via Android

At first my aunt had obesity she went to newstart at taiwan she has changed me a lot at 1st she wanted me to go with her the 1st time i say no to her that was during chinese new year eatting vegterian food no not for me, after that when she came back n told me a lot meats n deary products r added hormons, still don't belive it so during easter she encorge me to go i use to encorage her to exercise she don't just sitting n say i am too old finding this kind of excuses, then in easter i went. The good thing is the food is easily get fuel n i didn't crave for meat. But my aunt didn't know i have bad calostro more then the good ones she though i am young n i should eat more chicken skins n other meat fats so my bad carstro went over. I had that problem in high school time, I have learned at newstart Taiwan this is what they do in the morning wake up call at 5:30 next walk or run 2-3km one day is stretches then breakfast after is go for a walk every after meals go for a walk they also tell you eat 3 meals a day no tea time or late night snacks n not eating between meals pretty much u walk 4 times a day. Right now I do walking n running morning newstart had changed me a lot they also encourage me to bring my parents there pretty much that time every night Skype my mom I just keep encourage my mom to come she did see my aunt n I had changed a lot exercise everyday. My mom is thinking when it's not hot like in November go to newstart Taiwan

12 Jul
Well done on having the courage to start the programme though :)
12 Jul
U can look at the pictures on skimble I have newstart pictures n at the end u get a life card everything half price
Image_thumb
215 Posts
Jul 12, 2014 3:30pm

Congrats to everyone for reaching your goals. Keep on moving!

Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 29, 2014 7:35am
via iOS
I have now lost 17lb. That is 6lb more from when i started this topic a couple weeks ago!
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jul 29, 2014 8:19am
via Android

Well, I lost about 45 pounds since I checked 45 days ago.

Increased my repertoire of yoga arm balances

And have increased my stamina.

Upcoming objectives are a lower resting rate and hopefully better straight arm strength for some calisthenics poses. :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51