Where is everyone from? Workout partners!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 13, 2014 9:29pm
via Android

Where is everyone from? Do you have a workout partner and are they someone you meet with or can you be motivated from someone far away?

14 Jul
Karachi, pakistan
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jul 13, 2014 9:53pm
via Android

From Chicago. Have a workout partner a lot of the time, but haven't for about a year now. Better to have one for sure.

13 Jul
I can't ever find anyone who actually likes to workout like me! I only know guys who workout and they don't usually like to workout with a girl
13 Jul
Two ways to get around that. One is to focus on finding someone with the same goals. Tell them 2 months of their routines and then 2 months of yours. People compromise. 2nd way is to simply not do the same routine, but still go together and spot each other. I spent 5 years with the same partner and we never did the same routine. We went together, spotted each other, called each other out when we didn't want to go, but had different workout goals. You do what you have to do.
14 Jul
What are they afraid of afraid your gonna out do them lol
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jul 14, 2014 2:07am
via iOS
I'm form Tennessee I don't really have a workout partner per say but I have some online friends that workout and we just chat about what we're doing and challenges and stuff we motivate each other via internet chat and pics
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jul 14, 2014 2:15am
via Android

I am from Florida.  I dont really have any to work out with but I do chat online with friends about workouts and diets. If your interested let me know

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51