Office workout

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
166 Posts
Jul 14, 2014 2:22am
via Android

I work in a call center and Saturdays are really boring. So, I brought my trustee 15 lb kettlebell with me and knocked out several sets for biceps, triceps, forearms and did calf raises! I was surprised at how much I was able to do at my desk! Anyone have any other work exercise ideas?

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 14, 2014 5:21am
via Android

Exercise bands are great to have at your desk. They have the flexibility to enable a variety of exercises.

Image_thumb
166 Posts
Jul 14, 2014 5:25am
via Android

Thx, that's a great idea! 

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 14, 2014 8:31am
via Android

Every now and then I do lunges to and from the bathroom hahah. Not too intense since it's not that far away but it's better than nothing

Image_thumb
166 Posts
Jul 14, 2014 5:14pm
via Android

I'll give it a shot. I might get some strange looks though, lol. 

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 14, 2014 5:33pm
via Android

I also work in a call center! When calls are slow I will do squats and just pretend I'm sitting in my chair! I don't get weird looks and it's a good workout from the legs!!

14 Jul
That's a good idea too! I try to keep the exercises at work low key because I'm afraid people will think I'm not doing any work or HR will worry that someone might get knocked out by a runaway kettlebell or something, lol. But these posts have given me some great ideas.
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Jul 14, 2014 7:52pm
via Android

There are a couple desk workouts I've seen. One its neck stretches, the other more of a workout. Can't do that one, I sweat to much! :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51