LOSE FAT & KEEP MUSCLE?!!!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
166 Posts
Jul 14, 2014 6:06pm
via Android

Anyone have any advice on how to lose the fat and maintain/build muscle at the same time? I'm 6 feet tall and currently weigh 204 lbs ( down from 286 ) and my goal weight is 185-190 lbs. But, I don't want to lose any hard earned muscle if possible.

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Jul 14, 2014 8:58pm
via Android

Keep doing weights you will hain more muscle and still loose weight if your nutrition is right...and some cardio after weights...

My daily routine is 9am gym an hour weights..hour cardio and if I can that day 45min spin class...I know that no matter how tired or just cant be bothered I will get done once I start and usually them days are the best workouts....

I dont check scales anymore as muscle to fat ratio means more than weight alone...muscle weighs more than fat! I go off the look in the mirror, definition appearing...belly disappearing!

14 Jul
Thx for the reply Matt. That's what I've been doing for the most part and I seem to be losing mostly fat. Although I eat a lot more carbs than most people suggest. Anywhere from 150-200 a day.
Image_thumb
166 Posts
Jul 15, 2014 3:26am
via Android

120 grams of protein to 40 grams of fat. Hoping that kind of balance will burn the fat and store the muscle. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51