Anyone looking for help in motivation or body image?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 16, 2014 11:15pm
via Android

Okay, I'm not a personal trainer or anything like that, I'm just an average person. I've struggled with body image issues and lack of motivation for years because of spending most of my childhood in hospital with kidney failure and some other stuff. Since the transplant in 2006 I'm finally turning that around and I'd like to offer tips and help wherever I can.

17 Jul
Any help would be great
17 Jul
Okay, what are you looking at archiving specifically and what are you having trouble with?
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 18, 2014 7:29pm
via Android

I could use some motivation in gaining weight. My goal is to gain 50 pounds.

18 Jul
Gaining weight, a lot of protein and probably weights, build your muscle and cardio. Aim to eat 3 meals and 2 snacks through the day. I'm not to knowledgeable with weight gain. I hope that somewhat helped.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 18, 2014 7:44pm
via Android

I need help with motivation and I want to loose 55-60 lbs

18 Jul
Motivation it hard to sustain. Try getting into a routine with setting a specific time of day for your workout. Motivational pictures, I've got an app on my phone that gives me motivational quotes a few times a day to keep me going. I hope this helped. If there is anything else I can try helping with, let me know.
27 Jul
What's is the app that gives you motivational quotes? I think that is something I need besides maybe a friend to help motivate too. Thank you
01 Aug
Sorry for the very late reply .. I yse motivate me.
01 Aug
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 18, 2014 7:48pm
via Android

I could use help woth motivation and stamina building. .. I am trying to get in peak physical condition without being bulky... I want to compete for American Ninja Warrior ...and trying to get fit so my brother can follow suit and look up to me

18 Jul
Oh awesome! Cardio with interval training like running and swimming. Maybe look into some martial arts fitness classes to give you some variety, some flexibility may come in handy too. Maybe sound odd, we have classes in Australia for free running, not sure if you would in America, but maybe look into that too. Don't try it alone or without a trainer. I hope this helps .
18 Jul
I'm actually looking into starting free running actually with a friend but no we dont have that around where I live! (:
18 Jul
Ohh that sucks .. Try a few different martial arts. Capoeira maybe.
18 Jul
Is there an online tutorial for that? Ive never heard of it(:
18 Jul
Yeah, if you Google it or youtube Capoeira.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 12:04am
via Android

I need help to stay motivated and keep working out and not be tempted to eat junk food with 5 kids to kind of hard please help

19 Jul
Ill gladly try to help ma'am(:
19 Jul
Thanx that would be great
19 Jul
Oh definitely, that would be hard. I live with my boyfriend, his brother and his kids every second week. If you have trouble finding time for a workout, try get outside with your kids, go to the park whatever really depending what age your kids are or try do a 5 or 10 minute intense workout. With eating healthier, get the kids involved with making lunch and dinner, turn it into something really fun for them. It won't just help keep you on track but teach them about a healthy life style. But also make sure to reward yourself with...
19 Jul
Try looking at different recipes, there are heaps out there that are healthier but still really yummy!
19 Jul
The first time I lost weight I had trouble with the junk food and picking off of the kids plates etc. I just stopped having it in the house. For treats I would bake healthier cookies or bars. If the kids wanted a treat we walk to the store and they normally finish before we get back home. After awhile i lost the craving for sugar and fried or fatty foods. Took a good 6 months of not having them to get it out of my system. My older kids (16,7,6) work out with me the two younger ones (18...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51