Need a bit of Motivation

4 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 4:39am
via Android

Hi I'm new and I do t know where to start I did a few workouts for my abs and my arms which is what I'm focusing on and I've been slacking .And I don't know much about this but I have a little fat on my stomach will I need to loose that before I start working on my abs?

385 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 11:50am
via Android

You already have abs everyone does its not really natural to have abs on have to loose to much fat to do that so you can work on them now and you may see slight lines where there getting bigger.

With some weight loss they with start showing more and more till you get that ripped look.

If you want it then you have to work hard for them and stop letting thoughts of tired, cant be arsed or any thing else stop you...train your mind you want it your getting it.

A recent study suggested that captain chair leg raises and air bike are best for abs.

Would you rather live in a mental fog being controlled by your minds protection stopping you or be free and live how you want...die trying is better than die dreaming!

2 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 2:30pm
via Android

Yah I did one last night that had the air bike in it and a really could feel it in my stomach.How many of those should I do I each day or each week?

19 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 6:31pm
via Android

I would recommend adding cardio in after an ab workout. That will help get rid of excess fat and will work your abs a little harder. For motivation, take pics of yourself after each ab workout or weekly and compare them to the abs you want. You will start to see yourself looking better and will strive to get to that end result. Keep at it and you will start to see them poke out more and more!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51