Workin out

4 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 4:51am
via Android

Since im not stoppin till im ripped and abbed out lol will workin out everyday hurt or help me?? I kno i should take a break but i just need to kno how often should i work out or take a break?

12 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 10:20am
via Android

I say workout everyday and do some stretching on Sunday thats just what I do!

385 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 11:37am
via Android

Ever watch Natgeo at cave men reconstructions?

Muscle on muscle beasts of men they worked out daily (or died) for 6 millions years..

Over the past 200 years we have become soft and softer with technology and modern society but evolution doesn't work as fast...we are only just now starting to stop getting wisdom teeth as there not needed...

Work out like a beast and listen to your body...learn the difference in aches and pains. 

Some folk say you get gains during off period but what you are getting is a well used muscle folding to relax making it look bigger...back in gym and using them muscles again in affect stretching them and that gain seems to have gone.  Rome wasnt built in a day.

I workout daily most of time except weekends..where I chill, stretch maybe throw a few puches at the bag in garden thats it..just remember to keep good eating habits.

8 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 11:58am
via Android

You have to listen to your body, some people can go hard for seven days and some people can't. I go hard for six days a week and one day a week I do some light stretching or yoga and maybe a light trail hike, that way I'm still active.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51