I give credits to those who workout daily

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 11:58am
via Android

I just my start workout and I try Moderate instead of just easy and to be honest my legs and butt hurts from it doing my first exercise in my LIFE I give credit to everyone who can do it lol but I really feel good I don't feel lazy like I do usually yay!

17 Jul
WARNING!!!!.... you might get addicted:-)))
Image_thumb
456 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 12:55pm
via iOS
Hey Sonia,
Your doing great...good luck on building your way up to working out daily without pain but with more fun
17 Jul
Thank you! ^-^ its impossible I have birth defects that always cause me pain from my bone and nerves but I am gonna try the daily thing so I can keep my sweet chocolate :3
Image_thumb
115 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 2:22pm
via Android

I did it almost everyday. I take a rest one day in a week. A friend worries I could be sick of overtraining. But so long as you know your limit, it'll be fine.

17 Jul
I need to learn my limit I get addicted to many things kinda easy I stop eating a lot and it getting smaller and smaller now I have a eating disorder so I hope this workout daily fix my health
17 Jul
Practice makes perfect. But you might also need reference about healthy food and life. I've been working out since so long, but I find and learn a lot of new things recently. Don't give up and keep motivated :)
Image_thumb
215 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 3:41pm

Hi Sonia,

its not necessary to do it every day. Listen to your body, take your time to recharge and relax. Don't do tomuch, it just hurts and you lose fun. For a beginner, just do 3-4 times a week and not too hard. Have patience, soon you will be in shape to increase!

18 Jul
I did a 16 minute one and I'm still sore I thought if I could do daily I would lose the weight from my stomach but I'll try to remember not to do it daily but I might forget I have short term memory and thanks for the advice
Image_thumb
138 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 4:06pm
via Android

Hey sonia..you are doing great....Good to see that you don't feel lazy and working hard..keep it up..

18 Jul
Thank you it means so much to me ^-^
18 Jul
you are welcome..:-) ..have a great time..:-)
18 Jul
I thought exercise wasn't supposed to be fun tho
18 Jul
haha..i thought the same before joining this..:-) ..but now i find it fun..:-) :-) .FUN full of pain :-p
18 Jul
I'm in pain 24/7 and I don't think its fun I just think I need to lose weight and be healthy

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51