Loose weight, don't give up.

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 11:01pm
via Android

Hi, my name is Claudia, I'm italian and I want to loose weight and don't give up another time. I can't motivate myself. How can I do that?

17 Jul
You can do anything you put you mind to
17 Jul
I know it might sound unhealthy, but every once in a while, just sneak a peak at some thinspo or fitspo. It might help remind you of your goals.
17 Jul
I do this all the time, and it helps. When im workibg out in the gym, i imagine what my body will be when i lose weight, and i keep telling myself that im half way there and if i stop now, i would have to do it all over again
18 Jul
Thank you girls! I' ll try to change this situation.. it's so hard to believe in my self. I'd like training with someone to motivate my self..
18 Jul
Look, you can't just start training with someone, you have to train with fitness coach. Butt, you also have to start a diet, don't eat junk food, coca cola. . eat just veggatables and fruit, but you can eat whatever you want in small porcions. btw, sorry about grammar
Handley_portrait_thumb
19 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 11:34pm
via Android

I like to try and plan a workout schedule for a week or two, it helps me keep focus on what I want to achieve. More broadly, what is it you want to focus on? Knowing your goals will help define your actions

18 Jul
Thank you for your support! The next time, when I train, I'll think about my body and its trasformation after training. Did you achieve any results with the programs in this app?
18 Jul
Any time! I'm pretty new to the app, but some of the workouts are similar to what I have found from other online resources and I plan on trying more. I recommend trying a lot and see what YOU like, as you are the best judge for what's right for your body. As long as you feel like you are pushing yourself then you will do great :)
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 18, 2014 9:40am
via Android

I don't have a fitness coach but I started eating well, cereals, vegetables, fruit, milk..
What do you eat every day ?

18 Jul
That sounds like a good diet already. Just make sure you eat some protein after workouts to help build that muscle and feel fuller. Google can help with determing how many calories should be from carbs, protein and fat if you really want to get serious. I followed things like that for a bit and now have a good understanding of roughly what I need to stay healthy
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 18, 2014 6:59pm
via Android

What do you eat after training?

18 Jul
One of my go-to meals is a simple veggie stir fry mixed with protein like meat, beans, tofu, avocado, eggs. Like I might cook onion, bell pepper and zuccini with tofu and chick peas. I try not to add pure carbs after a workout as they only provide calories which protein and veggies already do. Or going for some thing simpler do like chicken/fish with some steamed brocolli

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51