MOTIVATE ME! MOTIVATE EACH OTHER!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 18, 2014 8:07am
via Android

Blah!.. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy and look forward to working out. But lately I've been going through cycles of eating CLEAN and WORKING OUT then eating UNCLEAN and not WORKING OUT. I'd like to get back in the hang of eating clean and working out constantly. So, I figured having a motivating pal would be helpful. Anybody interested? I'll be sure to return the motivation!

18 Jul
I got you. My problem is being consistent. Remember slow progress is still progress. I'll stay on top of you
18 Jul
It's hard to be consistent, especially when I work three doubles almost every week. I do really good for a few days then have no time to work out and stop for a few weeks. I'm just ready to be consistent and committed to losing weight and getting fit!
18 Jul
Aloha, i am a noobie, i used to do alot of work out before my injury but now i feel ready to start some where, any suggestions where to start and what to do first?
18 Jul
Sheesh that's mad hours. OK best thing to tell you is on the days you work alot jus try to jog ( like a long run ) and get mad rest. And the days you don't work you Gota go hard wit the workouts. You Gota write your plan down so you can kno wat to do on your off days like a check list.
21 Jul
think these things when working out.i wanna prove to myself i can do this and so i can look good.i wanna show everyone how good i look.and man the others will be surprised when they see me.also try amazing abs attack.world cup kicks.rapid fire obleques.and fierce wall challenge.btw your beuatiful.
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 18, 2014 2:08pm
via Android

Consistency is key. I also stay motivated if I look at myself as a canvas that I can constantly improve. Looking forward to healthy meals also keeps me pushing

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 18, 2014 2:22pm
via Android

Even on those days where you "don't have time" try and do just at least one exercise to get your head and body into the swing of it. For me it's never missing pushups.

Image_thumb
117 Posts
Jul 18, 2014 5:51pm
via Android

I know how you feel I give myself a splurge meal 3 times a week. Where I throw the clean eating out for just one meal maybe I'm having tiramisu for dessert after dinner or a soda with lunch that would be my splurge and then I go back to clean eating. I just tell myself I got my junk food and now I'm good I don't need anymore and in a couple of days I let myself splurge again but its always back to clean eating after I item of splurge eating. Once or twice a month I'll splurge a whole meal to treat myself for resisting temptations the rest of the time and for staying on track. Hope that helps you. Feel free to msg me if your slipping I'll do what I can to motivate you back into where you really want to be.

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 5:53am
via Android

Hey I'm new here too so just let me know if you need a random motivator, I'll try to help :)

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 21, 2014 6:40am
via Android

Hey Hannah! I would say the best thing is not to push yourself too much. Start with short and easy exercises on fixed dates.

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 8:10am
via Android

Take the time to make out a workout schedule according to the time you feel like you want to spend each day.Don't put so much Down that it becomes overwhelming .You can always do a extra workout or so if you want but you dont have to.Its a option.Think about what you want to accomplish in a week and then distribute it over the days you feel you ant to work out.On eating I would get a app that keeps you aware of your calories burned as well as your calorie intake.I wish you much success in your journey.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51