Any swimmers here?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jul 18, 2014 8:57am
via Android

Hi I'm greg, a french breastroker, what is your speciality? which level are you? What is your goal? So many questions I wanna ask :3

18 Jul
Lina, german back- and breaststroker , swimming (or swam) the 100 and 200m distances. My level? I just stopped swimming 8 times the week. Now i reduced it to 3 times because of school and projects. My goal? 2 Years ago it were the Olympics but I don't grow anymore and i am not pretty tall so...just staying fit :D
18 Jul
Wow back and breastroke?! Really unusual, don't you wanna try IM? Cause you must be faboulous in this :D
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 5:38am
via iOS
Hey, there. I was wondering too if there were swimmers here.  I'm really fond of butterfly and free style, usually going for the 100m or 50m. My level, well I'm not quite sure since I stopped competitive swimming for a while
21 Jul
Hey why did u stop competing?
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 4:07pm
via iOS
I've no longer had money to stay in the team's club and my college doesn't have a swim team or even a pool
21 Jul
Oh shit, if I were you I would have change of school but I'm not and you should have 1000 reasons to do not
21 Jul
Well yeah although I swim on Fridays and Saturdays, I won't ever stop swimming :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51