Workout buddies? Let's get it!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 20, 2014 11:57pm
via Android

Hey yall! I'm a new mom ( 7weeks! ) And while I actually lost weight during my pregnancy I want to lose more! At age 21 and 5'4 " I've been between 200 and 210lbs for as long as I can remember and no amount of diet and exercise has ever changed that. Until recently when I went to my 6 week post partum and I weighed in at 192! What? !?!?! I'm beyond ecstatic over this. It has given me a boost of confidence and I'm so ready to keep it going!
Let's be workout buddies! We can push eachother harder than if we work ny ourselves! Its always easier when you're accountable to someone else, no excuses! Drop a line and share your story, I'm so excited to meet yall!

21 Jul
Well congratulations! I need a partner. Im 21 and fall in the same category.. 200-220
21 Jul
Hi, I'll be your workout buddy. I just had a baby myself 3 months ago and I'm trying to work mainly on the belly that just seems impossible.
21 Jul
Congrats Julie!:-) lets work together ladies! I know we can make a ton of progress if we push eachother:-)
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 4:24am
via Android

Hey Kerri congrats on being a new mom; that in itself is a huge accomplishment!   I'm always looking for workout buddies &willing to support. Let me know how I can help. ..Happy training!

21 Jul
Thank you so much! Lets do it!
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 4:41am
via Android

I can be buddies motivation needed aswell. I need to lise 40 lbs. Asap need the encouragement and help.

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 4:42am
via Android

Hi Lucy ya we can be workout buddies yes I need that awsome.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 5:37am
via Android

Hey omg we're like twins! I'm 21 also, just had a baby and I am currently at my largest weight 206. I'm in need of workout buddies and motivation!

21 Jul
Congrats to you too Shondea!! I'll add you if you add me... Good luck & happy training ;-)
21 Jul
Congrats on the new baby! It's an adventure for sure. I'm a mother of 4, ages from 10 - 2. Running after a toddler is energy consuming and I'm determined to get back in shape. Both for me and my kids. We can motivate each other! Let's keep pushing and reach our goals!
21 Jul
Congrats! When I had my daughter I weighed in at 207, I was not a happy camper. Ive been using this app off and on with some of the videos but never finished any until last night, I know we can do this! I need to get in shape before I have to start chasing after her lol
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 1:49pm
via Android

Congratulations!  It would be great to be your workout buddy. I don't have kids yet but I'm trying to get in shape before we start. I also fall in your weight range,  so it would be fun to see us shrink together :)

21 Jul
Absolutely! I know we can do this (: and being active before and during your pregnancy helps so much! Good luck!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 19, 2014 11:34am
via Android

I have been walking and jogging (.. trying to) for a while. does anybody know how I can still put them in this program? I don't want y'all to think I'm doing nothing, just not these workout routines I guess lol

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Aug 19, 2014 11:42am
via Android

Congrats and best wishes

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51