16& new

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 21, 2014 3:57am
via Android

Hi guys, so I used to be a size 5, big booty cheerleader. However I stoped cheer to work, an I gained a lot.. I'm not a size 13, I just want my body back an I have no motivation at all! Help!!! Lol I follow back

21 Jul
for motivation just think,i wanna show my self i can do this and i want to get back to my old self,and i can show others around me how good i look,also man they'll be surprised when they see me fit again.
21 Jul
the they'll part means others sorry put the wrong word.
21 Jul
Lol true ! Thank you for that
21 Jul
no problem good luck and hope you get the body you want!
21 Jul
I'll help you out
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 4:41am
via Android

Hi Haley! :) I'm Momo. Welcome to the community!
I am in desperate need of a workout buddy. I can keep you motivated. What kind of workouts do you do? Do you follow any diet? xxx

21 Jul
No, I'm new to this app an I really need that motivation an work out buddy lol. So if u or anyone has tips for me. That would be perfect!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 4:58am
via Android

While temporary goals like losing weight for an upcoming event can motivate you a lot and will keep you consistent for a particular period of time, the results wont last too long after the goal is met. So always aim for long term goals like losing weight and staying fit forever so that you'll always healthy and will glow! Start with twenty minute+ workouts a day for 4 days a week and up it as time passes. This wont tire you out and will produce results slowly and steadily. As for food, max your vegetable and fruit intake, try your best to avoid things with a label on it (processed foods) and eat protein rich food. If you want to lose weight fast, try installing the 'Noom' app. It helps you log your food intake and will surely keep you motivated!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51