Hi! I'm new here but ready to get back in shape!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 9:13am
via Android

Hi all! I'm a mom of 4 and wife and totally out of shape and overweight! In fact my hubby and I both are, and have decided to play on our competitive sides to up our weight loss motivation. We challenged each other to a weekly weigh in with each other and of course a prize at the end! I have 30 lbs to lose. So does he. Any advice or new friends to help us along on our journey to becoming better role models for our kids is much appreciated! Thanks and let's keep going towards getting fit!!

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 5:57pm
via Android

Tell me about it! Im married and have a 6yr old and fed up with the battle of the buldge for both me and hubby. I was in shape but now that feels like its a long way off, still determined mind you

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 21, 2014 6:06pm
via Android

Hi Shelly I'm new here to. Its great that you have the motavation to loose weight, it must be hard with four kids. I only have one and i find keeping in shape very challenging. I really want to learn to keep motavaited in the long run and to stop going thru phases. I wish you the best of luck. I would like if we could motivate eachover, atm I'm on this fitness journey alone. So it would be nice to have people to chat to. :)

Image_thumb
76 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 6:38pm
via Android

Its so good to see a couple working together I think its awesome that you two are making a lil competition out of it! Thats awesome motivation. Keep us up to date on your progress! :)

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 23, 2014 1:05am
via Android

So today my 10 yr old talked his mama into a run around our farmland. 30 acres. Sweet boy called it bonding time. I'm going to be sore but neither of us quit! I'm really proud of us!

24 Jul
Usually mums are the ones trying to make the kids go for walks, well in my experience. Well done to your boy on taking you out for a walk and some bonding too

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51