4 posts | Original | Recent

Jul 21, 2014 11:18pm
via Android

I'm feeling upset about my weight

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 11:52pm
via Android

U know, I understand what being upset about ur weight is like. Just imagine ur goal and work towards it in small steps, reachable ones, so that u feel the accomplishment of it. Ull get there eventually!

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 21, 2014 11:54pm
via Android

Dont be upset babydoll! Just use it as your motivation to keep pushing ♡
Just last week I was downright depressed over my body, and it took a while for me to figure this out but the longer you dwell on how bad it makes you feel, the less likely you are to do something about it. Keep pushing girly I KNOW you can do this!

22 Jul
Thanks! Do you have a Kik? We can chat on there.
22 Jul
I dont actually but you can send me a message on here ♡
22 Jul
Cool. Have you heard of Weight Watchers?
22 Jul
I have, my mom used to do it way back when. I haven't tried it since they uodated everything, do you use it?
22 Jul
My brother's girlfriend does. I wanna find an app that's like the Weight Watchers points plus system.
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 12:42am
via iOS
I get the feeling. Stay strong and carry on. I know your gonna get there!! Your not hopeless, your strong.
22 Jul
Thank you! I wanna find the right stretching routines and workout routines that I can get to my goal weight.
22 Jul
Do you use myfitnesspal app? It's free. You track your food intake and workouts. It gives you an idea about eating habits. Hang in there!!!
22 Jul
Yeah. But My Fitness Pal doesn't let me enter custom workouts.
22 Jul
You could increase cardio workouts. Use the cardio workouts and calculate the total no. Of calories burned. Add those workouts to your calories remaining and there ya have it..your remaining points
22 Jul
I would, but I wouldn't know how many calories I've burned. Because I can't find a good calorie burner tracker app.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51