Feel Stressed

5 posts | Original | Recent

Jul 22, 2014 1:42am
via Android

I feel stressed about my weight and I almost wanted to cry.

29 Jul
Connect to me and I'll tell you how to be so strong :-)
Icon_missing_thumb
23 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 1:55am
via iOS
Don't stress Grayce! You're so pretty! :) I know how it feels to cry over an insecurity but stay positive and motivated and you'll reach your goal! Remember to eat clean and train like a beast to look like a beauty
22 Jul
Thanks! Do you have a Kik? We can talk on there.
22 Jul
Aw I used to have one but I deleted it. Message me on here if you need anything though!
22 Jul
Thanks. I'm trying to find good apps that I can track my calories.
22 Jul
Stay positive Grayce and you will get through it :)
29 Jul
Sparkpeople has a good app and website you can use to track everything. I used them about 5 years ago and lost 30 pounds in about 3 months eating right and working out. They teach you how to eat right and eat healthy. They also have meal plans, which makes it easier. Lowered my husbands cholesterol, he didn't even know he was on a "diet". Lol
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 29, 2014 8:39am
via iOS
Gracie join my support page!https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stronger-Everyday/1450899795170847 :) you are beautiful. Be kind to yourself. Keep your head up!
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 29, 2014 12:38pm
via Android

If you cry, it'd be harder to work out! Stay positive and persistent and you'll accomplish any goal! Just be committed (AND HEALTHY).

Image_thumb
138 Posts
Jul 29, 2014 12:50pm
via Android

Crying won't help dear..:):):):):)...smile and get what you want..:):)..just get it..:):)..you want to lose weight..work hard and you will achieve your target..:):)..It's a fact that nobody/nothing can stop a person who is ready to work hard.:):)..All the best .:):):):)

29 Jul
Honey,you don't have to cry. I'm just like you. Overweight and can't control how I eat. Its ok,but we are going to work at it and eat heathier.:-) :-D
30 Jul
You have to start workout as much you do and always stay motivated with skimble members ,We will help you to achive your goals but you should have to be regular with us ,"Less talk and do more". And do more and more reserch on this topic.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51