Should I give up

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 11:13am
via Android

Should I give up I don't know what to do

22 Jul
Wth!!! get that out of your head buddy...... for every comment u have do 20 push ups.. have fun:-) :-)
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 11:20am
via Android

Never give up just check what's bringing you down and fix it. Start small achieve small goals. Push through the bad days and the good days will come u can and will do it now get up and go do it.

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 11:21am
via Android

Never

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 11:30am
via Android

Thank you

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 1:07pm
via Android

Just give up man... And sleep :D

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 4:53pm
via iOS
No of course not :) It's tough committing to something, and trying to motivate yourself to do it. Working out isn't easy but that's why you just have to start off small. Don't push yourself more than you can handle, just do what you can. Then as time goes by challenge yourself a little bit more. Trust me sometimes I think to myself! wow it would be so much easier if I just gave up. But, you've already done the first step. You got off your but and gave it a shot. If you weren't capable of reaching your goal, you wouldn't of event tried. You can do it, don't give up now :)
23 Jul
Never give up!! If u do, u will always give up at every thing.
Image_thumb
138 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 5:08pm
via Android

Never ever give up Juan..never..just delete that thought..find out what is affecting you or bringing you down..find out your weaknesses..and work on them and defeat your weaknesses and negative thoughts..just don't give up..or you will simply lose the power to make a resolution...NEVER GIVE UP my friend..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51