Not brave enough to post a pic yet

10 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 2:39am
via Android

Wow! So many awesome pics of people, you all obviously work really hard at your fitness. My goal is to be one of those girls that can post a pic of their abs. It might take some time but I don't want to give up anymore.

24 Jul
I know the feeling. I wish i could post pictures like that now.. but with a little motivating and effort can!!
24 Jul
i use to be like that and photography is a hobby of mine. Im 5"11 and i went from 170lbs to 245lbs. Now im at about 200lb and eventhough its not where id like to be im comfortable. Everyone has a different fitness level. Hopefully youll build up the strength to not fear what ppl may think. :)
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 8:42am
via Android

I can give one simple piece of advice, don't ever compare yourself to other people. There is always someone more fit or what you might say better looking. Create your own goals for yourself and get them. If it's to get to 200, own it and love it. I'm not saying don't challenge yourself, just don't do it to look like someone else.

That being said, I'm pretty confident this is the one app that if anyone made fun of what you look like, the community would be all over them. Not tolerated!

24 Jul
I know what you mean...im still a little over 200lbs but Im trying to get to at least 199lbs by sept...You just have to belueve in yourself...I know its hard but Im trying to
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 8:45am
via iOS
Hey. A lot of the people here use motivatual pictures as their profile pictures. So they post a picture of who they want to look like, and it's actually not themself :)
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 9:34am
via iOS
I bet you are beautiful. Good luck and message me if you need any advice or support. 
Image_thumb
222 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 12:49pm
via Android

Keep plugging away at the goal you set. The other poster was right. Don't compare your body to someone else. Just makes it more difficult to stay with a plan. Here's a secret: genetics have alot to do with our body. I show abs quickly but chest not so much. Triceps quickly, biceps not so much.

Point is be the most fantastic you that you can be.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 1:05pm
via Android

Thanks everyone,  it is super encouraging to see such quick replies.  Well today is my first day trying this app so here goes nothing.

24 Jul
Actually today is the first day of the best fun you ever had. We're pulling for you.
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 1:21pm
via Android

I used to be like that...then thought why should I waste my life worrying what other people think...

There is always someone bigger and better or skinny...you are you be proud of it stand tall and show the world who you are...only the d..ks will judge you badly the rest will stand beside you! 

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 1:24pm
via Android

I know your right my main motivation is that I've been there before but let myself go and it seems so much harder to get back to

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Jul 25, 2014 4:54am
via Android

Susan, I agree with Cristian , a lot of people use pictures of people that inspires them to want to look like them. And then there's others like me that like to use motivational posters to remind and inspire us to go forward. Find a picture that you feel will inspire you to reach your goal and post it to remind you of your goal :-)

Image_thumb
57 Posts
Jul 25, 2014 5:00am
via Android

I believe the greatest motivation to achieve that dream body is to take pictures of your self when you started working out and then biweekly. Nothing can be more encouraging than seeing the changes that you have achieved in those two weeks on your own pictures. Doesn't really matter you post it or not. :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51