Lack of motivation or not believing in myself???

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jul 28, 2014 6:06pm
via Android

Last year around the same time I was pumped up ready to workout and change my lazy lifestyle. I would always be home alone then people just started staying home and I felt I guess you could say shy?? But I still kept it going then my bf quit his job and was ALWAYS home so unfortunately I stopped working out because I wasn't comfortable working out in front of him. I had bad body image issues btw. I did ask him to workout with me but he said these were "girl" workouts so I just said w.e and fell back to my lazy ways. Sigh*
Now I'm sure I'm heavier than I was last year and I have reached the point where I can no longer take this. I'm depressed overweight and feel helpless. I want to feel good again and be in shape not skinny!!!! Im still with my boyfriend and he's aware of how I feel because it has affected our relationship a lot. Today was my first day working out and I want to stick to it. But I feel not so motivated and can't get through easy workout videos anymore due to how unfit I am. What can I do??? I don't want to give up on something that I really want.
Any Ideas, opinions, advice?

28 Jul
I have a got a similar problem,but i hav also downloaded this app nd tryna loose weight and get a healthy get determined and focus,putting away or suppressing the shyness and success will be yours...
28 Jul
I completely understand what u r going through ,bcuz I went through it myself a few years back, I got my shit together and lost 35lbs I felt great but I got to comfortable and gained all the weight back every year I start a new years resolution and im tired of it so this year I decided I was goin to do a end of new years resolution so that when new years come around I will feel proud of myself and begin the new year feeling great about myself .u can do it to.make this the last year...
28 Jul
I'm very guilty of the new year new me resolution!!! For some reason it never goes as planned. But I decided to start now because oh how bad it feels not being able to wear a cute swimsuit at the pool and have to force yourself to put a t-shirt and shorts :( My goal is to be as fit as can be by the time I turn 23 and I'm only 19 turning 20 in 2 weeks. Time isn't an issue I have lots I guess I put myself down so much over the year that I lack self...
30 Jul
Sounds like you're motivated but have little support! You can find that here but it's only digital but there's plenty of it! Find 1-2 people you can lay eyes on to support you and you're well on your way!
15 Posts
Jul 30, 2014 12:38am
via iOS
Hey :) download the free app called "group me" leave your email addy below and I will add you to our motivational group :) we would love to help you !
9 Posts
Jul 30, 2014 2:23am
via Android

We all go through struggles,  have our ups and downs but putting oneself first and staying healthy for you enhances the passion to keep on keeping on. You can do it...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51