Morning or night?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 29, 2014 2:02am
via Android

Hello, newbie here! I work a very full schedule and have only early mornings (I usually have to work at 9am) and late nights (getting out around 9pm) and I'm not quite sure if it's best to work out in the morning or at night. Is it just a matter of preference or is one significantly better than the other?

29 Jul
I think it's really a matter of preference. Some people will actually do both because they feel they can't get a complete work out choosing one or the other if they only have limited time. If you choose morning it'll get you energized for day then you gotta shower & get ready for work. If you wait till you get out you may be tired from having worked or you'll have a hard time falling to sleep after working out.
29 Jul
Thanks!
29 Jul
I think that its better at morning :-)
31 Jul
I do mine at night and drink warm lime water at night it kills calories in ur sleep and working out at night helps u sleep
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 29, 2014 2:23am
via Android

At night it's mostly empty, so that's a plus

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 29, 2014 2:47am
via Android

I agree do it at night or wake up early and do it

29 Jul
I love going in mornings it's no one in gym and I feel energize. Then I able to get off and get everything done I need to get done. Just pick what ones best goes with your lifestyle.
2014-07-24_23
3 Posts
Jul 29, 2014 4:39am
via Android

I prefer mornings myself. It gets my day going and I feel more energetic afterwards.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51