Weight loss

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 2:33pm
via Android

Does anybody have an idea how to lose weight? Excluded cut down the calories and carbohydrates.

01 Aug
You pretty much said it already boss. I noticed when I swapped out meals for a protein substitute I was seeing a little more muscle definition. It's easy to lose the weight once u start a daily routine. But THAT is the hardest damn part now ain't it
Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 3:03pm
via Android

You should eat a bigger breakfast, smaller lunch and dinner.( Im not saying only eat 3 meals a day you can have some snacks like fruits or nuts so your body doesn't think you're starving yourself) I sometimes make healthy smoothies for weight loss or detox as a meal replacement every once in a while. Weight training/lifting is a effective way for fast weight loss and some cardio. Drinking green tea helps and plenty of water. 

08 Aug
Can I have the smoothie recipe and detox?
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 5:05pm
I am very pleasure with your help,but now my problems are I will be hungry although I have eaten a meal.I just need a workout and guideline for me.I really hope that I can become a slim handsome guy.
Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 5:38pm
via Android

Oh okay. Well I'd say do some cardio like running a mile, intensity work outs, and weight lifting.  I've been doing that for a couple months and I've seen differences in myself.  I usually look up videos online for what body part I want to work on. I'm not a trainer or anything so idk if I can be much help.

10403093_824149534270890_6673272389594166994_n_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 1, 2014 6:07pm
via Android

YOUR  NUTRICION  IS  THE  BEST  CHOICE  AND  I GREAN  TEA  I DRINK  HERBALIFE  TEA  AND  IS  DELICIOUS  AND  BURN  CALORIES  NATURAL  . I CAN  HELP  YOU  IF  YOU  WANT  I LOSE  50 POUNDS  !!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51