Lack of motivation :'(

5 posts | Original | Recent

1462854_10153578265445529_134314785_n_thumb
1 Post
Aug 2, 2014 2:27am
via Android

Hello beautiful people!

Ive lost 20lbs and have kept it off however, I want to lose 20 more pounds. I haven't been to the gym in about 2.5 months. :-( im losing motivation and I don't know what to do! I'm so tired after work and have no energy! Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

02 Aug
find a beautiful girl with you.or often observe some good_body guys.than you will fell you are too weak.
02 Aug
I'm a 49 year old woman. I had a Hysterectomy 2 years ago. My metabolism has died. I Jane tried several things to lose weight, but have not been successful... help
02 Aug
sorry. I hope you will get motivation and sucess(at first I think you are same as me.a yong boy.sorry-_-||)
03 Aug
Switch things up if you can... Try exercising early in the morning or during lunch... But most importantly, make your goals a priority. In the end you've put in the time and effort because you wanted to (you can accomplish anything if you want it that badly)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 2, 2014 3:03am
via Android

I work a lot and go through a lot of times when I feel this way as well. You just have to remember that it's a catch 22: the less motivation you have, the less likely you are to work out and the less likely you are to build up that motivation.

You just have to get past that first initial speed bump and your body will feel refreshed again from being active and the motivation will come natural! I like to pack myself healthy lunches for work and eating healthy will motivate you more as well. Don't get me wrong,  I am a chicken wing girl at heart but I save it for special occasions! The healthier you eat the more natural energy you will have.

Also, if you have any kind of caffeine intake I would watch that as well. When I was working 2 jobs I was drinking a lot of energy drinks and finding myself bottoming out and having no energy at all when I crashed.

Good luck!!

02 Aug
Thank you sooo much! Ill start doing that!
Image_thumb
222 Posts
Aug 2, 2014 3:24am
via Android

It's a problem that hits just about everyone. Working out to lose weight has been my down fall in the past. I have had to change my goal to being as healthy as possible. Eating high energy foods help alot.

02 Aug
Thanks! I appreciate that!
02 Aug
I started working out few weeks ago with the intention of loosing 20 lbs and toning up. I make it fun by doing alot outdoors. I change my scenery too and then it doesn't feel like working out. Second thing is along the way my goal changed. I have incremental goals that I'm training for to allow my body to perform at it's best. I started running, working on my flexibility, and striving to increase endurance.
300x300_thumb
168 Posts
Aug 2, 2014 4:47am
via Android

Start slow and stop making excuses. Do what needs to be done.

03 Aug
I Needed that advice. .. the weight isn't going to lose itself
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Aug 2, 2014 5:54am
via Android

Da worst thing u can do is make excuses. There is no excuse not to workout remember u dnt have to go gym . U can do even 10-30 minutes before u go bed or when u wake up.  Or when u put the kids to sleep etc. What ever it is there is time and that is why this app is so perfect .. jus do couple 5 min workouts etc and ur motivation will be coming back in no time. Also try and eat natural foods like fruit and veg and whole grain.  Will fill u up for longer and stop u snacking and binge eating . Good luck .

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51