Weight troubles

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 5, 2014 1:54am
via Android

I've been eating healthier and exercising practically everyday for 2 1/2 months. I started at 206 lbs and now I'm at 202. I thought I would've lost more by now . I have days when I binge but one of those days every once in a while shouldn't hurt, I mean, I can't really control it anyway. I just feel like what I'm doing isn't working and I want to give up. Please help me stay on track, I really need this.

05 Aug
What are you eating? You might have to switch up your routine. People drop there weight at there on time so don't get discouraged...
05 Aug
I stopped eating fast food, the only think I drink is water, and I don't snack on unhealthy food anymore. I've had maybe 3 cheat days, just because this is the longest I've gone eating healthier and it's hard
05 Aug
And what do you consume on your cheat days?
05 Aug
I still only drink water on cheat days, and I'll usually eat Subway and have M&M's or something. But later in the day I'll start to go crazy and binge. I typically go after anything chocolatey or salty.
05 Aug
You might need to cut back on your cheat days or substitute something in it. I have a cheat day one a month so I don't overdue it...
300x300_thumb
168 Posts
Aug 5, 2014 2:37am
via Android

I'm going to say that you should stop looking at the scale. Those numbers mean nothing. If you like what you see in the mirror then keep doing what you're doing. But if you FEEL that it needs to change then make it happen and never give up.

Losing weight and feeling good only comes with hard work. Push yourself. Never say die.

Before the urge of binge eating approaches drink water, eat watermelon, and lastly, eat fiber. BEANS.

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Aug 5, 2014 3:38am
via Android

What is it you are doing, along with eating healthy there are certain exercises you can do to drop the inches, which translates into pounds!!

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Aug 5, 2014 3:45am
via Android

I am a big man, 5'10" and I weigh 265, I am about 25% body fat and my lowest I have been in recent years is 214, took me 45 days to get there and it was hell, but it is possible.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51