Always sluggish

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Aug 5, 2014 4:02pm
via Android

I have tried everything. I am always tired and dont feel like doing anything. Ive tried Taking vitamins and got checked by the doctor everything is normal. I get sleep. Been eating better. But nothing works. I am alway sluggish. Any good mixture of vitamins to take? I was taking St. Johns wart and B12 complex and fish oil.

05 Aug
May sound weird but give it a try. Eat an apple within 20min of waking up and eat a banana 15 min before working out it will help you wake up with natural energy! If you try this let me know if it helped you as much as it helped me.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Aug 5, 2014 4:54pm
via Android

Hi, I use to struggle with not being motivated enough. I've fixed that problem with purchasing a pre workout supplement.  I also take a multi vitamin, fish oil, carntine, and vitamin d3. Also you might want to consider how much protein you are getting a day. If you are not getting enough protein you could be feeling sluggish. Hope this helps.

05 Aug
Try drinking warm lemon water in the morning before you eat or drink anything! It gives you an extra boost of energy naturally that lasts all day! It also boosts the metabolism! I have struggled with not having energy and feeling sluggish for a long time! But this really helps I didnt think it would but I was pleasantly surprised! It helped with my arthritis also! You can drink this through out the day! Just be sure to use a straw! Squeeze a half of lemon into 6 to 8 ounces of warm not hot water stir and drink! Only...
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 6, 2014 12:54am
via Android

Drink really cold water that usually helps me

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Aug 27, 2014 4:21am
via Android

Anyone tried Nirvana By American Muscle?

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Aug 27, 2014 5:39am
via Android

I haven't but I've seen it for sale. It's kinda pricy and the label looks similar to what you would get in a red bull. For my preworkout supplement I use c4 cellucor preworkout. And the works well for me.

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 4, 2014 2:29pm
via Android

Nothing seems to work

Head_thumb
24 Posts
Sep 4, 2014 3:00pm
via Android

My first thought was you might have low iron, but if your doc checked you out that's not it. I used to drag, badly, before I figured out I was gluten intolerant. Cutting out gluten (completely, no cheating) for 2-4 weeks to see if it changes your energy level may be worth trying if everything else checks out. Make sure you're getting plenty of fluids. Dehydration can also be cause, and eating enough. It's easy to over-cut calories when trying to get fit, and not enough food will murder your metabolism and energy level.

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 10, 2014 1:43pm
via Android

K

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51