I'm so sad

3 posts | Original | Recent
Aug 6, 2014 12:16am
via Android

I'm so sad about my weight. I think I'm gonna drink/eat stuff and count my points and see how much weight I lost in a few months.

06 Aug
Don't be sad, just work it out.
06 Aug
I definitely know the feeling but I've decided to be happy everyday regardless and make the baby steps that is needed to reach my goals. We're all in this together. Keep your head up. You're goin to rock this!
2 Posts
Aug 6, 2014 12:48am
via Android

Hey! Don't be worried about ur weight!  Just exercise & eat right. 

1 Post
Aug 6, 2014 2:54am
via Android

Hey you're doing great, just keep motivating yourself to make good choices and exercise. Try keeping a calender listing the dates you want to exercise. I do that myself. Sometimes you have to make time for the exercise, such as if maybe a nice walk or something. Your beautiful inside and out. Just keep up the good work.

06 Aug
To be honest, weight doesn't matter, I weigh 200 lbs, but look 160. If and when you start exercising and eating right, you will notice a huge difference in how you feel physically, and in your guts! Ha ha, I struggled with my light for years, on e I got a good workout routine, I hardly lost any weight. After 3 years being angry that I wasn't losing weight no matter what I tried, I realized I felt great, I felt like I looked good, I felt more confident I could sleep and focus better... Weight is just a number....
06 Aug
I know it's frustrating, but keep on trying. Don't give up. Start with small changes in your food choices. Like cutting out fried food or soda. Add something each week and keep working out. Even if it's just walking! Stay motivated and think of how your health will benefit :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51