Im so very confused! Please help!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 6, 2014 3:37am
via Android

I've started working out 3 days now. I've changed my diet, what i drink, and im more active. Im trying to lose weight but i dont know if the workouts im doing will help that

Im starting to feel a little tighter in my legs, stomach, and underarms but will it help me lose weight?

I didnt know working out took so much knowledge. I just thought you... did it! And it would help no matter what workouts you did.

So if you could please give me sum advice. Possibly suggest workouts that will help me DESTROY my tummy fat! Because I really dont want my hard work to not pay off he way im praying it will

HELP MEH PLZ!

06 Aug
Give it 3-4 weeks.
06 Aug
Do moderate workout 4d/1w & Be regular with workout and daily walk in the park will be helpful at the begining
06 Aug
Working out takes time. Don't over do it the first two weeks. Get your body use to working out regularly. Aim for a good 3-4 work outs per week. This can be light at first then build your self up to the longer workouts. Don't weight yourself every day. Try to weigh every other week. Women's bodies are super crazy everywhere with weight. Think of it this way the scale numbers might not be going down but you might be losing inches and toning your muscles. Muscles weight more than fat. You could weight the exact same but be in...
07 Aug
Hi my name is Nadine sherry follow mw
Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 6, 2014 5:40am
via Android

It depends on where you are working on.........so which part of your body would you like to start

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Aug 6, 2014 6:32am
via Android

Weight change is never instant or even that noticeable unless you're taking measurements every week at the most. It takes a good long while. Look under weight loss workouts and programs.

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 7:48pm
via Android

Dont concern urself with weight. Muscle weighs more than fat so a healthy active person should weigh more than just a skinny person

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 8, 2014 3:40am
via Android

I have been working out 6 days a week eat very well for 7 weeks and weigh the same its an awful feeling :-(. But as some other ppl have said muscle is heavier then fat. I hope you see results very soon!

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Aug 8, 2014 4:54am
via Android

Watch "Skinny Girls vs Fit Girls - Unhealthy vs Healthy …" on YouTube
Skinny Girls vs Fit Girls - Unhealthy vs Healthy …: http://youtu.be/jC1tA5iTAN4 the man makes good points

08 Aug
Will def have a look
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 8, 2014 7:14am
via Android

Hello, if you would like to loose weight quickly I recommend cardio and strength training workouts. Getting your blood pumping will burn more calories and faster. Also if you do intervals such as run for 5 min, then walk with 5 lb weights on and off a few times. Take it slow like the other person said. Don't try to lose weight too fast you'll end up hurting yourself. Slow and steady weight loss is best for keeping it off. Our bodies tend to always want to go back to what it's used to being so if you do it slow you won't put to much shock to your system. Hope that helps.

09 Aug
Oh ya, don't forget the water. Lots and lots of water before during and after a workout. Keeping hydrated will help get rid of toxins in the body and will help you feel and look better. Don't weight yourself, measure yourself!
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Aug 12, 2014 5:46am
via Android

Look at it this way its not the start its the finished working out take a long process it don't happen over night it take weeks month who know maybe even years depend on your dedications and goals. Keep it up tho.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51