5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 6, 2014 11:24pm
via Android

Hey there! So I used this app awhile ago and it was during one of my useless fitness phases that got me nowhere. This time I realize I REALLY need to stop with the phases and be consistent. My main problem is my motivation, I'm lacking in that department it seems. Anyone else?

06 Aug
Don't stress to hard about phases, they happen. Try to steer your phases to positive things, that way even if you only add one little healthy thing to your life... you added something healthy to your life!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 6, 2014 11:37pm
via Android

I just reallly wish I had consistency. I'm struggling with weight problems and that brings on knee problems, on top of a huge self confidence issue. I'm hoping I can keep this going, my thinking is if I subscribe to pro, I'll have that calender constantly reminding me, no? Maybe that'll make me stay consistent.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 7, 2014 12:38am
via Android

You can do it girl!! ☺ Just keep think about your new body if you keep working out, it'll work (:

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 7, 2014 1:46am
via Android

I have the same issue.   I got the pro for free with my phone.   I just kept ignoring the reminders.   I get all Gung-ho for a little bit and then get so angry depressed and tired and give up.  I can't seem to get to that place where the burn feels good or satisfying. It feels like it is going to take so long to lose weight and I will just gain it back so why bother.

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 7:57pm
via Android

Reminders only help if u get ur butt up and do the work out when it says to. Try thinking this... what GOOD reason do u have NOT to work out? If u have a legitimate reason dont. But I guarantee there is nothing u can come up with thats legit enough to be lazy

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51