I need help.

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 4:51am
via Android

Im 16, almost 17. I have selfconfidence issues. Im 152cm tall, my weight is around 47kgs (94lb). My stomach is kinda lose but not that much. I have to exercise a bit. I have a eating disorder. I want to lose weight, people I know keep telling me I look fat, probably because of my height

07 Aug
You are underweight... Really not fat at all! You should gain some muscle...
07 Aug
What eating disorder? because of the eating disorder choose advice wisely because for you it's as much about how you're thinking as it is eating and exercise. Why not start with a good walking plan and see how that goes if the goal is just to stay fit. You also need someone around you that's supportive but honest with you, someone that'll help you keep the eating disorder in check because it can be a beast that just beats you down! Finally, follow your doctor's advice, best of luck!
07 Aug
Thank you both. I will try eating more, and being healthy. Thanks ♡ You guys rock. Im happy that all of you understand xoxo
07 Aug
You don't look fat at all. You look fine the way you are! People are just jealous cause you like to take care of your body. Don't listen to people like that. I'm in the same situation as you are!
300x300_thumb
168 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 5:20am
via Android

Well "people you know" are f'n crazy. You are nowhere near fat.

People you know-
1. Are blind
2. Are crazy

Get some toneage, like muscle. Not like hercules muscle just some firmness.

07 Aug
Are they? Haha ♡ You are so nice. I will try to gain some muscle.
Icon_missing_thumb
37 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 5:59am
via Android

Hey Elim,
The best advice I can offer you is to stay away from and ignore this type of negativity.  Don't try to please these types of people, that will never happen and will only stress you out and make you unhealthy both mentally and physically.  When it comes to your weight and your body, work towards feeling good about yourself.  You are by no means overweight but if you're looking to make some changes, simply start slow and work towards toning and strengthening your core. 
As for your self esteem, surround yourself with positive people and find a girlfriend you can workout with.  If that's currently not an option, check in here each day......this place is great for discussing your thoughts, you goals and your feelings with positive upbeat people that are motivated and more than willing to lend an ear and offer suggestions to help guide you along the way. 
Best of luck to you! 

07 Aug
That was soooo nice ♡ you are awesome. You just putted a smile in my face. Thank you, thank you. I will try exercising ♡
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 6:09am
via Android

I will help u?

07 Aug
Haha :) How?
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 2:25pm
via Android

You are very fit just tone a little bit if you aren't happy

07 Aug
Thank you so much ♡ I will exercise.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 2:39pm
via Android

Thank you so much I will

07 Aug
Check your inbox :)
Aug 7, 2014 2:46pm
via Android

People are filling you with negative thoughts. instead of them encouraging you to help you with your body concepts they are putting you down. Start of slow. All you need to do is tone. Keep positive thoughts even I if it becomes difficult and don't let people put you down.

07 Aug
That is so nice Thank you so much. I will tone
Image_thumb
215 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 2:54pm

Hello Elim,

how do you feel when you look into the mirror? Do YOU feel fat? I don't hope so, because you are NOT. Turn away from those people (if possible) and focus on this forum. Here you will get support and meet nice people.

07 Aug
You are so sweet. I will try to stay away from them. I dont feel bad about my body, but neither good
09 Aug
When you do sports, read and post here and wake up with a smile everyday, your selfconfidince will grow. This will make you feel better in general and you will like your body. Nobody has to be perfect, forget all the beauties in magazines and advertizes. Almost they are the product of photoshop;-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51