Hey, Im new here ♡ Thank you all ♡

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 9:45pm
via Android

Hey Guys, I was feeling really bad yesterday, so Thank you to those who helped me to be a little bit more confident about myself
Plus, I know i don't have that many followers, I joined yesterday, But I would love to know more about you. About those who are reading this
Let me start...
Im Elim, Im almost 17 years, Im from Costa Rica (Yay, Latina , baby. ) This is my last year of high school , next year Ill be in the University, and hopefuly studying Architecture .
So, what about you, guys?

07 Aug
Welcome to the app Elim! Everyone here is to support each other of their goals. My name is Roel I'm 25 I'm Puerto Rican and Guatemalan. I work in construction for theater company.
08 Aug
I have friends in PR. THATs amazing. I bet you are really nice too
08 Aug
I'm Dany 15 years old 5:9 if you want Kik me messiisthebest__10
08 Aug
Yeah I'm really nice person too. If you want we can chat sometime.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 10:42pm
via Android

You are welcome here, hope to reach your goal with this awesome community. I'm ahmed, 24 years old from egypt.

08 Aug
Egypt? AMAZING. How is everything going in there?
08 Aug
Yeah, it's amazing even if you want to leave it for awhile. Have you ever been to Egypt before? Still have amazing things to watch, you welcome any time :)
08 Aug
Thank you so much. You are very welcome here in Costa Rica, too
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 11:30pm
via Android

That's GREAT to hear! Im Matthew Holt from the USA. Im an exercise science major hoping to go to medicL school!

08 Aug
Awesome, Medice rocks ♡
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Aug 8, 2014 3:43am
via iOS
Halo ;)

I'm christian. 21 years old 194cm tall (i'm a mountain :D) from Denmark (and a viking :D)
I study Biology and my primary fitness goal is to get strong as f**k ^^
Sometimes I can be a Jerk, but most of the time i'm a really Nice guy who likes to help people out. 
Yep I think thats me :)
08 Aug
Being 194 is awesome. Im way shorter, im 152. AWWWE ♡ Thats the sweetest thing. I BELIEVE you are really interesting :)
08 Aug
Yep being 194 is pretty awesome :) most of the time that is :P
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Aug 8, 2014 5:29am
via Android

Welcome!

08 Aug
Oh yeah, 20 years old, 4'11, 98 Trying to figure how to gain a few pounds. Until then I will work on my abs, they are already coming back in!
08 Aug
You are so lucky, mine not. :(
08 Aug
You have to give it some time. I have been slacking off for about a month, but with the right motivation you can do it!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51