In need of motovation, help

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 10, 2014 11:07am
via Android

Hi Im from England, UK, I'm looking for motovation tips, I need to lose 3 stone, but with suffering from depression its really hard to get going, I just need a push into getting myself moving, anything will help, thank you

10 Aug
You need nothing . Just keep exercising. If you can't stick to a dite no problem. Just burn what you eat . When you want to give up remmember why you started. tell yourself the game isn't over untill I win . Shout untill I fucken win.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Aug 10, 2014 11:50am
via Android

Im from Portland Maine U.S.A. and I love the U.K.

I love London.  Anyway, maki it happen!

10 Aug
Try putting a picture of someone that inspires you somewhere where you will see it everyday or even set it as your background on your phone, every time you see it, it should put you in the right mindset. Also read inspiring quotes and write them down everyday and read them again the next day. Sounds kinda silly but it helps me a lot. I too am suffering from depression and anxiety, currently on medication for it but I feel like I should be off soon. Little things help :)
10 Aug
Medically speaking exercise releases "feel good" endorphins in our brain and is often recommended as a part of treatment for those suffering with depression. The main thing is to start, commit to something, even 20 min of exercise, 3 days a week can be sufficient. Food can also affect how we feel so pay attention to how you feel after eating certain foods
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 10, 2014 12:06pm
via Android

How Bryan
Thanks for replying to my post, I have many quotes on my phone trying to overide my mind, but it is still hard work, I hate this depression, it's taking over my life,im happy to hear your issues are being delt with your control, as you've gain strength, good on you.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 10, 2014 12:07pm
via Android

And thanks Dan

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Aug 10, 2014 4:20pm
via Android

Hi Karen..Im also from England, Manchester in fact!  Dont let put you off thou ;-)

With depression you are so going to love excerise like Anthony said the endorphins start flowing and no pill can come close...I know this from experience!

The hardest part is starting...getting up off your behind and doing it but you can, anyone can, I did and loving it...depression creeps in when I dont workout, we as humans are not meant to do the same boring thing day in and out.

Pick a time and day also like Anthony said and make it routine, its ok to sweat, have a bath and get changed...routine so you stick to it and just dont think about it while doing it, dont let thoughts creep in and tell you not to...say yeah whatever to them and make your own decision to keep going and never give up...

My motto is die trying, cause at least in this short life I  have I beat something even if its my mind, I also think about my children and their future being strong for them and it keeps me going.

If you want you can follow me, I only follow people that follow me and happy to help along the way...I will message followers when I dont see you doing much and congratulate them on their achievements!!

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 10, 2014 5:17pm
via Android

Thank you Matt for the motovation, I have two children also,i live in Birmingham,Uk,lol,im trying to get started, many thanks to all that have replied to my post, it's very motivating to know there is someone I can talk to.

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Aug 10, 2014 8:09pm
via iOS
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqpQzT1Kbuk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Image_thumb
159 Posts
Aug 15, 2014 9:39am
via Android

Hello Karen.
Check your inbox :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51