Success

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Aug 11, 2014 12:11pm
via iOS
I keep seeing posts for people asking for someone to motivate them. Those posts alway seem to bother me.

For some strange reason some folks seem to feel that motivation comes from somewhere external and its not something they have in them.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTFnmsCnr6g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

11 Aug
Agreed. Coaches can only coach, teach, and train, but they can't play your position. Only I can succeed in my life with help from the Lord guiding me.
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Aug 11, 2014 7:46pm
via Android

I agree to a point what they need is someone to show them the way.

We dont know each other on here, we are not really in the true sense friends, we are strangers with a common cause...

Some are accessing an alien part of thier minds and by seeing people with similar mindsets we know its ok to use this strange part of our minds...

Inside us all is that primal instinct to fight for life its in everything living thing, but for us the leaders of the animal world...its what kept us humans going for 5 million years before supernatural powers existed, before greed and power and before governmental slavery was born. 

No person is truly free unless their rich and powerful...fitness give us a taste of what was once our natural born right...

To fight for life!

11 Aug
Yes but you have to have the will to fight. If this was an issue of not having the skills then yes you need to show the way. If what is missing is the will and desire to use those skills then that is internal.
12 Aug
When I say show them the way I don't mean skills...I meant more metorphorical path in their minds...what stops them and what they need to fight for...the will power is already there it just needs a trigger (which is usally why there here) and free them from there mental restrictions....You are right that it comes from within and a true saying is you can lead a horse to water but you cant make em drink it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51