3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Aug 12, 2014 9:08am
via Android

Hey I need help or tips to losing weight and not gain muscles. I've been stuck between 155-159 lbs and I need to get down to 145 lbs for the Air Force. I've been working out all summer and still haven't gotten it down. Please help

12 Aug
I'd suggest cut out all sugary drinks idk if u do drink those but if you do cut those out and only deink water
33 Posts
Aug 12, 2014 10:06am
via Android

The number one best way to lose weight is "monitor your daily intake/activity" the reason for this is mainly to have control and knowledge about the exact number of calories and nutrition you digest daily,
Most people out there will tell you that the only way to lose weight is deit or lengthy cardiovascular activity they are both wrong it is a combination of both and more through a sepcial method and the key to this method is counting calories, there are four parts to this method that are vital and must be done daily,
1- make sure you are eating the right amount of calories for your goal weight and not more or less,
2 - make sure you are burning the right amount of calories to assist the weight loss,
3 - its very important to make up for the calories burnt during cardio ex if you daily limit is 1300cals and you have a say 6-7km run and burn say 600cals you need to eat another few snacks or small meals untill you are back to your daily goal, the reason for this is to keep your motabalism active and give your body nutirtion and amino acids while its continuing to burn fat (*hint you can burn fat while sitting on the couch, if you go hard on cardio in the gym your body could still be burning calories up to 8 hours later while you rest),
4 - while making sure you are getting the right ammount of calories is important it is just as important to make sure that is also the right food, im not saying only eat superfoods and become a health food nazi, all you have to do is monitor your nutrition intake ex take a multi and fish oil daily make sure you are getting everything your body needs daily like the right ammont of fiber, carbs, viatmons, minerals, proteins ect.

168 Posts
Aug 12, 2014 5:48pm
via Android

Eat healthy-planned meals, no fast food, watch calorie intake
Light weights-to get toned.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51