Bride to be

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 13, 2014 9:52pm
via Android

I'm getting married this October I need help losing weight toning the arms and back and shoulders. Any suggestions please help.Bride to be

14 Aug
I'm getting married in October too and would like to see some significant changes in the same areas. We can buddy up to motivate each other and talk wedding too! :) I haven't started any particular regimen yet but in skimming through so far... Beach body might be the best. There's also a prom dress one so.. Check that out. Good luck and let me know if you're interested!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 13, 2014 9:58pm
via Android
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 15, 2014 10:08am
via Android

Congratulations! Everyone deserves a Wedding in their lifetime and I hope you find happiness on October. If you really want to lose belly fat by October as well as lose excess fat from your arms and such I recommend you first set an appropriate nutritious diet with the weekends being your cheat days. If you're not a runner like I am I recommend doing dumbell workouts with less weight and more repetition. jumpropes are a great choice same with dancing. it may be a tad goofy but whatever makes you break a sweat is working. Lastly drink plenty of water and get your sleep. Water will naturally slim you down as it has a pH level of 0. Sleeping in a cold room temperature will cause your body to slim naturally . Diet and exercise is key to you achieving this checkpoint in your spirited life. I hope you have a beautiful wedding you deserve it.

15 Aug
Even though I'm not the OP, I wanted to thank you for your kind words and words of wisdom! Wedding planning is so stressful, add it body issues and it's no fun!
15 Aug
No problem haha.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 3:51am
via Android

Hi guys, first of all I want to congratulate you on your upcoming wedding. You must be so excited!!!  I'm not getting married, but I need to work on the same areas. My problem is that I start off full of steam and then die out like a cheap battery. I'm looking for people who are ready to look good in their clothes!

17 Aug
Maybe it's the food your eating before your workout?
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 3:57am
via Android

It could very well be. I skip some meals and have others.

17 Aug
Wait what? Never skip meals. You want to have your metabolism going. Before a workout eat carbs.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 4:09am
via Android

I'll try.... How far in advance should I eat?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51