Help I need to shape up after having a baby

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 14, 2014 3:45am
via Android

14 Aug
14 Aug
HIIT an Tabata cardio workouts will melt that stored cells... Go get um an have fun
15 Aug
Oh thanks I am definitely planning on having fun I love the way it feels and love the way it hurts after the best high ever !
22 Aug
Well I gave birth on May 20th and I was really upset I gained about 47 pounds what I did to lose some of the way is I started using a waist cincher this helps you contour your body with because its tight on your body I also you it works wraps and if we both work my skin was saggy in my stomach and I know its tighter
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 14, 2014 4:03am
via Android

Do ab exercises, hey I'm 13, I'm just a boy. No one else seem to be helping though...

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 14, 2014 4:06am
I am doing it but it isn't working well should I do cardio first ?
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 14, 2014 4:23am
via Android

Well, I think I heard that you can't really change your stomach after pregnacy,  but if you work out a lot on the abs, you might be able to make it be better. You can do a little bit cardio, but in my opinion, problably sit ups. You should problably ask a doctor or someone with more experiance.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 14, 2014 4:40am
Yes you can change your stomach after pregnancy this is my second kid and after 1st it went back to normal . I need to work on it twice as hard now after the second one . I just needed edvice in how to get it back to normal faster and the most efficient way .
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Aug 14, 2014 8:53am
via Android

How recently did u have ur baby? Log your calories, do core work (planks etc) and high intensity workouts. Maybe add some weights a few times a wk.

15 Aug
My baby is 5 Months old 2nd pregnancy :-)
15 Aug
I can't really diet I breastfeed too and it seems like I have gained waight since I gave birth :-(
Image_thumb
166 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 3:08pm
via Android

Hey Amy, first of all congrats!   I do hear that the weight can be harder to get off the second time around.  So, I would usually say diet is everything but you mentioned that you're breast feeding so I'm not sure.  Maybe don't change your calories but change the type of nutrition within those calories?  Also, I would suggest a core routine to build muscle followed by cardio sessions ... should burn stored fat.  More muscle burns more fat.  But whatever program you go with, run it by the doc first so you and baby stay healthy. Congrats again

17 Aug
Thank you ! I am doing great with just light walking 3 miles a day and core workouts I have noticed my daughter might be sensitive to me working out she tries to reject my milk :-/
Image_thumb
166 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 3:24pm
via Android

That is where I would definitely ask the doc.  I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure the human body experiences chemical or hormonal changes when working out.  And I know newborns can be super sensitive to what they like and don't like. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51