So weak! HELP LOL

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 14, 2014 4:09am
via Android

Basically, I went for a walk today... a long walk.. just to see where I am before I start stretching and prepping for my workouts (which start next week) and I can't express how much of a loser I felt like guys.. I have major muscular imbalance and got so tired because of how inactive I've been for the past two years. If anyone out there has any stretches or easy workouts in mind for muscular imbalance please let me know! Also, I plan to get really fit because I pretty much just want to feel like a bad ass. So, if you're on the same page as me, send me a message an maybe we can collaborate on our workouts to help each other stay motivated. Shout at me:D also don't forget I can help with any dietary/nutrition advice so don't be shy! Be posting soon again <3 see you guys!

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 14, 2014 4:32am
via Android

It's ok, a lot of people don't even work out, if you want to be beter, try to eat only fruits, vegtiables, things with very low fat (unless healthy fat, milk). Try doing a Skimble exersize for each part of your body, and NEVER GIVE UP.

14 Aug
Thanks sweetness! same to you:D and was the doing workouts for every part of my body advice for the imbalance? If so... how is that?
14 Aug
For imbalance...maybe try more heavier weight on the weaker parts. I broke a arm, and I'm still sortove trying to get it about the same, it's looking much better so far, but if you exercise more, find the really unbalanced part, then exercise that part more and with more intensity. It may take a few weeks or much more however, depending on how much self control you have of your body. Set reminders for workout times, and don't neglect it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51