1 Post
Aug 14, 2014 9:03am
via Android

Any Londoners here?

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Aug 14, 2014 5:18pm
via Android

I'm not in London,  but I'm in the UK! What are your aims?

14 Aug
My tommy is getting bigger lol I try my best to get it back to where it was, but I find it hard now.
15 Aug
your tommy is getting bigger and now its hard...wrong app i think...haha
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Aug 15, 2014 8:36pm
via Android

Your diet is most important part...you can loose weight with diet alone..you cant with just exercise alone unless you burn more than you eat ..

Food is our petrol and too much fuel and not enough activity to burn it off and your body stores it for a rainy day!

15 Aug
Manchester btw we work to hard for you southern softies :-P
15 Aug
Thanks buddy, I do not really eat that much but I think drinking too much water at night has compounded to this issue. My main concern now is, I do not understand why I feel hungry even though my tommy looks and feels big.
19 Aug
You may need to eat more as daft as it sounds, when you dont eat regularly your body goes into starvation mode and starts storing all spare energy i.e fat .. The only way you can loose weight is to calorie counts any other way is a fad, myth, half truths and miney spinners...and the best way to keep your metabolism burning more is eating small portions 6 or so times a day totaling around 2000 - 1700 if you stall then unless your bed ridden you should start seeing changes...include exercise and faster and better results

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51