What to eat??

3 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Aug 14, 2014 2:26pm
via Android

I am a mom of two little ones plus a husband and two dogs so time is not always on my side. I have found a way to get up before my kids but I am struggling with motivation. I just found out I am 230 and I am NOT OK with that. When I was younger I never went over 135 and I miss my little self. I need to figure out what will help me best with my start to weight loss. Should I focus more on cardio or do more strength training? Also I struggle with stopping intake of soda. If I get a cup of water I barely sip it and I don't like how bland it is. I've tried drink additives but I just wish there was something else that had more flavor. I also need ideas for snacks and meals that are budget friendly. I'm new to all of this and need some help.

14 Aug
What I'm learning is that intake is Key to any program...it will be a waste of time to do cardio an then knock back a Six pack of soda an eat a bag of chips... lots of water fruits veggies an lean meats.. U can do this MOTIVATION comes from those little eyes staring UP AT U
14 Aug
You can flavour your water with things like slices of orange or my fav pieces of watermelon & mint leaves,, its sweet and refreshing!*
87 Posts
Aug 14, 2014 5:23pm
via iOS
You should definatly do cardio!
Try this workout: Burn Fat Burn!
37 Posts
Aug 14, 2014 7:33pm
via Android

Focus mainly on cardio, but definitely throw some light weight training in as well.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51