Buddies.?

25 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 16, 2014 12:42pm
via Android

Hey im estelle 24 live in ga , aybe we can help each other out in some way :)

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 16, 2014 12:47pm
via Android

Sure! Can't wait to start! I've been trying for about 2-3 weeks to get up early an do a workout an it never happens. An with school an work I'm just tired afterwards. I work in a retail warehouse. Like Homedepot well like 99.9% exactly like that

18 Aug
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 16, 2014 12:53pm
via Android

Yea I can understand I don't like waking up early either but I have a natural alarm I have a 17 month old son he wakes up every day like 7:00 I'm up pretty early  I stay at home as well so I have a open schedule

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 16, 2014 12:57pm
via Android

I'm trying to hopefully get into shape for spring break for school. Tired of being the only one not going to the beach or bringing friends over to swim an not wearing shorts in the summer. Like I'm not as big as I use to be. I started at 210 my freshmen yr of hs then graduated at 145. An now I'm 155 3-4 yrs later. :/

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 16, 2014 1:00pm
via Android

Awesome well I've been working out going on two weeks now and it's been pretty good the last two days have been a little bit harder I also been eating a lot of more healthy food so if you want we can try it make some type of plan to where we both can follow because I'm trying to lose weight as well since I had my baby I gained like a lot of way I've always been skinny but now I'm struggling with like baby fat but I think we can both motivate each other I wake up early I can wake you up you know we can figure something out

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 16, 2014 1:07pm
via Android

I know exactly how you feel about the whole swimsuit problem because I'm having the same problem too I used to wear bikinis but now I'm wearing like one piece and I like a shamed of my stretch marks and weight gain so I pretty much had enough of it

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 16, 2014 1:10pm
via Android

Sure that works. I'm getting a workout program t25. Soon I think it should b here monday. An when it gets here I'ma start that an a workout on here. :)

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 16, 2014 1:12pm
via Android

Sounds great I never heard of 225 I bought a program offer here is a bikini beach bodies or something it's ok it's kind of tough

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 16, 2014 1:20pm
via Android

So what is that are you looking for in a buddy are you looking for someone you can share what you did as far as Fitness in the day or are you looking for someone you can both motivate each other to get up in the morning to work out do you know how to eat healthy do you need help with that just trying to get a better understanding of what kind of buddy do you

20 Aug
Maybe you can wake me up to!!!
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 16, 2014 1:24pm
via Android

I need a buddy that well.. hate to say it but motivate me anyway possible bc I just have no real drive anymore. I don't really know how to eat healthy that much. I'm wanting a buddy not really a coach. Someone that we can help eachother to get what we BOTH want in the end :) that's what I want. What about you?

16 Aug
I'm in!!! New to this app but motivated! Maybe we can help each other.
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 16, 2014 3:26pm
via Android

Sure!

16 Aug
Me too! It's great to have a support team to motivate and get motivated by.
17 Aug
Commitment is whats lacking most of the time I think personally. I go strong/hard for a few days, never weeks then stop. Then sporadically workout here and there. If I commit, because I AM motivated, think I can achieve my desires
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 1:41am
via Android

Yay im excited do u guys live on the east cost or west cost  maybe we can try n set some times to wake up n work out u work out at 9:30  but I wake up at 7:30 eat breakfast by 8 n then I jus wait yill 9 n work out I got a few good idea for food from reading so im ready we can do this just gotta come up with a plan

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 2:04am
via Android

I can also

Aug 17, 2014 2:36am
via Android

Self motivation is the best... Long lasting...

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 4:32am
via Android

I'm central I think? I'm not sure I know I live in the south XD texas. I'm a Texan girl. But this sounds great!!!!!

17 Aug
I would like to help too
17 Aug
Hey brit are u ypu up I just got up about to get outta bed kinda lagging today but imma do some stretching
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 17, 2014 5:11am
via Android

Hello guys I also need some sort of motivation I struggle to wake up like literally so please assist

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 5:18pm
via Android

Ya I was up at 6:30. I had work at 8 x.x what we can do is make a group on face book what yall think about that?

17 Aug
I think that's a good idea and we can all go on their and talk as a group
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 8:13pm
via Android

I like that idea to bc the app is spamming my phone an it's bad at work

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 18, 2014 1:10am
via Android

Estelle if u wanna make the group go for it. :) I'll join for sure! It's a better way of communication.

18 Aug
Add me to group
18 Aug
Okay ill make it
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 18, 2014 3:56am
via Android

Okay just let me know what it's called :)

18 Aug
Dont know how to make one
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 18, 2014 1:49pm
via Android

Go down to ur groups on facebook. It should say "create group" there

18 Aug
Okay well I don't want ny personal page on there will it be linked with tge group I made a group abd it say add people
18 Aug
I'll make it
18 Aug
Ok it's called Life Changers Challenges!
18 Aug
There we go. If you have any problems looking for the group page let me know.
Aug 19, 2014 12:52am
via Android

Have u made group?

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 19, 2014 4:57pm
via Android

Ya it's called Life Changers Challenges

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 19, 2014 5:43pm
via Android

How do I search it?

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 20, 2014 1:58am
via Android

Type it in the search bar click the group tab

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51