4 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 1:17pm
via Android

Soooo....I'm moving into my new apartment soon and I want to take this opportunity to start a healthy lifestyle. The thing is, I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN!!!! I want to do yoga and work on my tummy and a bigger butt (LOL!). I don't want anything too intense and nothing too simple. I also need a stress reliever routine. I'm under a lot of stress and I need something calming and soothing to tone my anger. And another thing is, I want a healthy food schedule that's delish and not so harsh!! Any ideas guys??! This is a new change for me and I need all the help and positive feedback I can get. I'm looking to start once I settle in my apartment in a couple weeks, so I'll have time to get shoes, socks, workout clothes and equipment. A buddy to encourage me weekly and help with my food and workout schedule would help tremendously!! Thanks!! Hope to hear from somebody soon!!

230 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 3:39pm
via Android

Fruits, vegtiables, smoothies, do some Skimble exercises casual, or moderate, and take a lot of deep breaths.

612 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 3:46pm
via Android

Take a look at my liked workouts.  I do the kind of workouts you are after.  Many will be worthwhile for you i think

18 Posts
Apr 20, 2015 1:23pm
via Android

I could also use an online busy for motivation. I got lots of stress too. Some supplements help I take 5htp its a miracle for me but doesn't help all some side effects for some too. Works for me though.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51