Bulking help?

2 posts | Original | Recent
7 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 5:04pm
via Android

I could use some help bulking up, I'm 5'9" and 135lbs. No matter how much I try I can't seem to gain weight so I don't just cut the little amount of fat that I have now so I don't look even more like a toothpick. Obviously I don't want to just gain weight, so a good schedule of workouts would be nice, but I'm new to this whole thing and have no equipment at the moment until my school finishes its gym.  Also, don't want to be a bodybuilder, I just want to have muscle.

20 Aug
What my friend does who's the same height and weight about is he goes to the gym and does max workouts where he just warmsup with an exercise then he puts on as much weight as he can does his movement once for two or three sets then reps out with light weight. And eat bread not sugar for you your gonna need to eat a lot so like chicken and bread are gonna need to be in your bell all day and look into a casiene protein for when you go to bed it will give your body a...
37 Posts
Aug 18, 2014 4:57pm
via Android

Try implementing more protein into your diet via protein powders. (Post workout shakes with banana, blueberries, wheat germ & low fat milk) You might add daily creatine supplements as well. Both helped me tremendously.

18 Aug

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51