I need motivation

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 19, 2014 5:34am
via Android

Hewo everyone,
I am a mother of one and i work Monday thru Friday i barely have time for myself..i try to eat healthy but they make junk so much quicker,i need some opinions on what is a good meal idea that is fast after a long day of work?and is it pushing it to walk around my block a few times? I am asthmatic and pushing diabetes.

19 Aug
You can do it. Go Mom!!!
19 Aug
Get up stand up....don't give up the fight!!:-)
20 Aug
Thank you :))
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 19, 2014 7:57am
via Android

Hi. I too am a mom and I totally get how hard it is to make time for you. First walking around the block is a GREAT idea. You have to start somewhere! Do you take medicine for your asthma? It will help I have excercise induced asthma (That means when I run, I have a hard time breathing). You can make some really healthy meals in the crock pot. You set it up in the morning (or the night before and put it in the fridge) and by the time you get home- dinner! Try using an app like My Fitness Pal to help track your calorie intake. It's really helpful. If you need a little support just ask!

20 Aug
I currently do not have a doctor at the moment,i been doing little remedies to calm my flares,and i am going to try the crock pot idea,i have too Google some recipes in the cockpot. Thank you :)
Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 19, 2014 8:20am
via Android

Hello

Just thought I could give you a tip on meals.you could also make your meals on certain days of the week. I compete in bodybuilding shows so I eat a lot of meals throughout the day
.so I cook my meals for the week on Wednesday and Sunday. Saves u a lot of time, your diet is about 80% of weight loss..

20 Aug
Thank you,i honestly didn't think of that :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51