Bride to be looking for accountability partner and motivation

1 post | Original | Recent
1 Post
Aug 19, 2014 10:41am
via Android

Hi everyone! I've got exactly one year to shed close to 60 pounds for my wedding. My challenges are a demanding job that requires travel (I live out of a suitcase)....and I'm in the beginning stages of quitting smoking and drinking wine. I am going to use this year to create lifestyle changes and a new look/life that I can permanently maintain. I know I can do it and looking for an accountability partner for diet and fitness. Game anyone? I appreciate it in advance.

19 Aug
I'll help you. I to am trying to get back in the habit of working out and eating better.
19 Aug
You should do one thing at a time, trying to quit smoking, drinking and changing your diet/exercise could put your body into shock. I was a heavy smoker and drinker, I would change up your diet, and once you've been able to be smoke free for at least 3-4 months then I would start out with walking, each month change up your speed, you're going to have to build your lungs back up before you do any intense activities, and if you drink a lot, quitting or lowering your intake will bring off some pounds too. Good luck.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51