Help!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Aug 20, 2014 2:12pm
via Android

I am 14 years old boy, my tall is 168 cm and my weight is 70 KG, I want to lose fat and build my body, espicially the abs muscle, I want to lose my tight too.

Thanks

20 Aug
Going to my EXTREME WORKOUR
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 20, 2014 3:25pm
via iOS
At that age you should not do any weight lifting exercise (except medball)unless you want to mess up your growth patter. So stick to body weight exercises. This app has many to choice from like "awesome abs". Until your about16 you can start weight lifting exercises
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Aug 20, 2014 3:51pm
via iOS
Your height is actually predetermined by your DNA. 

How does weight lifting change your DNA?
20 Aug
Because at a young age bones are soft as they still grow and can deform with weight lifting..including spine! Thou when I was 10 and watched rocky for this first time I was in shed with rope over beam tied to a milk crate adding bricks and pulling the rope made me very strong for my age...
20 Aug
Oh an adult doing squats regular can add up to an inch in extra height as the body responds to force by releasing the chemical to stimulate growth :-)
20 Aug
So I have to choose between your bro science and the established data from scientific journals????? Hmmm. This is going to be a really tough choice.
20 Aug
Bro science? Lost me there which journal did you read that from a corn flakes packet haha .. I don't take info from mags or random websites GO INDEPENDENT you will learn more my friend :-)
20 Aug
Oh and good luck with your 6 weeks abs tabs :-)
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 20, 2014 4:21pm
via Android

I just did a workout and it did not link to s health. I did it from the s application. How do I link it w/of using gear.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51