3 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Aug 21, 2014 4:28pm
via Android

Does anyone else feel exhausted after working out? I know this is a stupid question, but I am being told by everyone that working out gives you energy. I have not felt this way at all. It is all I can do to keep from passing out after just a 3 mile hike. I have tried all kinds of super foods, smoothies, protein snacks, and even red bulls. Any suggestions would be great.

21 Aug
Sleep and give your body time to adjust you will soon have same energy as you did if you didn't workout once your body adjusts....thi k of starti g a new or first job you was tired and sleeping after work few weeks in you was back to normal doing other stuff
21 Aug
Yes sleep is helpful. Between getting up at 5:45 a.m. with my 13 and 9 yr olds to get ready for school and still trying to get my 2 and 1 yr old to sleep before 1am sleep has been a luxury. Let me tell you exercising with two toddlers in a double stroller uphill that weighs ruffly 65 to 70 lbs is a killer. My doctor said that being on medical bed rest for 2 months with the 2 yr old and the getting pregnant again too fast and going down again on medical bed rest for another month...
28 Posts
Aug 21, 2014 6:20pm
via Android

Go alittle easy on yourself maybe?
Eat well before you work out( carbs if cardio,carbs and protein if muscles training whcich in your case hiking is both). Drink water when you're working out so you get back the electrolytes you're losing. And after your workout eat to get back the energy. If you feel you must then take a nap after your workout and worjout every two days instead of everyday. Watch out for your calories cuz if you're eating too little that might be your problem good luck!!

21 Aug
Yeah I think 6 days a week may be overdoing it. As for calorie intake I do not monitor my calories. I am not looking to lose weight. I am 5'6 and 125lbs. I have actually increased my eating so I don't lose any weight. I am looked to get my muscle tone, endurance, and overall well being back. My sister counts every single calorie she even looks at and the other sister is recovering from a serious eating disorder. Watching their struggle and unhappiness made me realize a long time ago that being healthy is much more appealing to...
7 Posts
Aug 24, 2014 2:12pm
via Android

By sleeping an enough and choose your diet programe well then focus on your workout to achieve your goal if those couldn't help then you have to change your routine schedual ..

24 Aug
Its not just exercise that is key. You also need a healthy diet, sleep and a healthy/positive state of mind.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51